Comment on this feature |
Email this feature |
(A-Radio) Presentation: the Prison Strike in the USA 2016
by A-Radio Berlin
26 Oct 2016
As Anarchist Radio Berlin, we recorded a presentation about the ongoing prison strike in the United States of America, its backgrounds as well as the methods of support and solidarity that are used in- and outside of prisons. The presentation was held in October 2016 in Berlin.
Click on image for a larger version
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/10/24/a-radio-in-english-presentation-th/
Length: 57:47 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview about the "flower holiday" in Azerbaijan and the imprisoned anarchists: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/09/26/a-radio-in-english-azerbaijan-the-/
* An interview on the repression against anarchists in Czech: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/09/08/a-radio-in-english-antifenix-inter/
* Reflections on the NoBorder Camp Thessaloniki 2016: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/08/25/a-radio-in-english-reflections-on-/
* An interview about the ongoing defense of the Rog factory squat in Ljubljana: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/06/17/interview-on-the-defense-of-the-ro/
* An audio recording of a former anarchist prisoner in Belarus who tells about his experiences in jail and how he survived: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/03/28/a-radio-in-english-belarus-former-/
* An interview on an anarchosyndicalist struggle in vegan pizzeria in Berlin: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/03/28/a-radio-in-english-belarus-former-/
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Britain about its Safer Spaces policy (about feminism and conflict resolution): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/02/26/a-radio-in-english-feminism-and-co/
* Mediterranean 4: An interview with the workers of the self-managed soap factory Vio.me in Thessaloniki: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/24/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-4/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!
This work is in the public domain.