US Indymedia Global Indymedia Publish About us
Printed from Boston IMC : http://boston.indymedia.org/
Boston.Indymedia
IVAW Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier
Testimonies
Brad Presente

Other Local News

The Boston Underground (archive)
Spare Change News
Open Media Boston
Somerville Voices
Cradle of Liberty
The Sword and Shield

Local Radio Shows

WMBR 88.1 FM
What's Left
WEDS at 8:00 pm
Local Edition
FRI (alt) at 5:30 pm

WMFO 91.5 FM
Socialist Alternative
SUN 11:00 am

WZBC 90.3 FM
Sounds of Dissent
SAT at 11:00 am
Truth and Justice Radio
SUN at 6:00 am

Create account Log in
Newswire Articles
News ::
BUSH REGIME TO USE 4% OF US POPULATION TO SPY ON THE OTHER 96%
14 Jul 2002
Modified: 17 Jul 2002
The Terrorism Information and Prevention System, or TIPS, means the US will have a higher percentage of citizen informants than the former East Germany through the infamous Stasi secret police. The program would use a minimum of 4 per cent of Americans to report "suspicious activity".
Read the full article... (4 comments)
News ::
Defend the Palestinian People!
16 Jul 2002
Modified: 10:48:50 PM
Spartacist League/Spartacus Youth Club Forum:

No U.S./UN/NATO Intervention in the Near East!
For a Socialist Federation of the Near East!
U.S. Hands Off Iraq!
Read the full article... (1 comment)
News ::
Brzezinski, Hitler, MacKinder, Geopolitics... and Correction
16 Jul 2002
He who dominates East Europe controls the Heartland, [the pivotal part of Eurasia.] He who controls the Heartland controls the World Island, [Eurasia.] He who controls the World Island controls the World.
Read the full article...
News ::
IMF vs Stiglitz
16 Jul 2002
As the Wolfowitz gang's Next Great War falls flat, and the meltdown of crapitalism accelerates, global banksters and pseudo-economists blame each other and consider jumping out of windows. Will they ever learn?
Read the full article...
News ::
The Criminal "High Cabal"
16 Jul 2002
This is something you will no doubt want to share with friends if you are a lover of truth. Please click on the link.
Read the full article...
News ::
Boston Globe/AP Does it Again
16 Jul 2002
Mexican activitsts are machete wielding criminals who ruin local businesses.
Read the full article...
News ::
How to challenge Violent Male Domination
16 Jul 2002
How To Challenge Violent Male Domination

This is the fourth in a series of essays concerned with male domination.
The first three are:
A MODEST PROPOSAL CONCERNING MASCULISM <http://www.nyc.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=25801>
TEN THOUSAND YEARS IS ENOUGH!
<http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=13070&group=webcast>
THE MOVEMENT FOR MALE RESTRAINT
<http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=13624&group=webcast>
Read the full article...
News ::
Chomsky, Balkans and Lindh
16 Jul 2002
Today in Global Observer http://globalobserver.blogspot.com you can find an interview with Noam Chomsky about the situation in Colombia and articles about the Balkans, India and John Walker Lindh's trial.
Read the full article...
News ::
UMass survey research employees unite to gain a voice at work
16 Jul 2002
Employees will be stronger with link to other UMass workers in SEIU Local 285
Read the full article...
News ::
Breaking Free of the Protest Mentality
13 Jul 2002
Modified: 15 Jul 2002
Protestors are in the classic role of "protestors", people with no real power over their lives so they must demand it from the ruling class. Demonstrations also point to a lack of creativity; the only thing we can come up with is playing the song and dance of our rulers. How much longer will these protests go on for? If we could only get a few more tens of thousands to protest, will we be successful in overthrowing capitalism, the state and wage-slavery? Why do the state, capitalism and wage-slavery exist, why do the governments of the U.S. and Israel do what they do, and what are we actually going to do about it?
Read the full article... (5 comments)