Comment on this article |
Email this article |
Update: TEA Dollars (english)
by Jon Chance
Email: jpchance (nospam) egroups.com
Address: 72 Peterborough Street, Boston MA 02215 USA
10 Feb 2003
Removing the primary cause of political-economic instability, inflation, poverty, crime, slavery, terrorism, warfare, waste of resources and environmental degradation....
Many updates have been made to the basic TEA spreadsheet, including details on how potential RE wealth is derived.
Please check for errors. (The Time-Energy Agreement is still being finalized.) Thank you.
Time + Energy = Wealth. What's Your Share?
Whereas most central-bank currencies are backed by nothing but hypothetical "debt", artificial inflation, taxation without representation, terrorism and warfare, TEA dollars are 100% backed by HUMAN TIME and RENEWABLE ENERGY.
The Treasury Network is a non-profit civic association founded in 2002 to administer the Time-Energy Accounting (TEA) currency system that:
1. Administers a lawful citizens' currency with equal rights and equal responsibilities.
2. Strengthens the liberties and responsibilities of human individuals and local communities.
3. Minimizes the centralization of power.
4. Balances competition and cooperation in the marketplace.
5. Minimizes public and private bureaucracy.
6. Maximizes efficient and equitable utilization of natural resources.
7. Eliminates any rationale for personal income tax.
8. Minimizes the need for any taxation.
9. Minimizes corporate-government racketeering.
10. Stabilizes the money supply and price level.
11. Restores a full-reserve interest-free currency system.
12. Removes the primary cause of political-economic instability, inflation, poverty, crime, slavery, terrorism, warfare, waste of resources and environmental degradation.
13. Enhances life and liberty for all.
The Treasury Network issues:
TIME DIVIDENDS backed by human lifetime ($1 = one hour = $730 per month) plus
ENERGY DIVIDENDS backed by harvested renewable energy ($1 = one kilowatt-hour) which can be freely sold in the marketplace at competitive rates (eg: less than $0.10/kWh).
Please explore the FILES, PHOTOS and LINKS for more information.