Comment on this article |
Email this article |
by Murdock Todd Cote
27 Jul 2006
Today, special announcement
The Prime Minster
Murdock Todd Cote (Doc)
The prime minister of Iraq to day addressed a joint session of the House and Senate, if what he said was not spin or bull-s---. I wish them all the best if what he said is true, but we are the soldiers, and marines and the airmen are paying with their lives in battle with Muslim extremist, insurgents of every shape and description from Chechen to El Gaieda an every whack job who have killed Americans and allied soldiers……..so far we lost 2,550 and 250 allied soldiers and hundreds of allied citizens. On the other side they the Iraqi people have lost over fifty thousand four hundred military, civilians and IDF (Iraqi defense forces) and climbing. Oh I almost forgot we have had over eighteen thousand fifty wounded and maimed in this new Vietnam that George Walker Bush started in two thousand and three. September 11th was our wake up call to that America is no longer an innocent child through every hell America had been through she herself had never been attack now twice once on December 7th 1941 and now on September 11th two thousand and one but never been attacked from the out side since World War II….. List below our times we went to battle to defend ourselves from terrorist attacks over seas.
1. The revolutionary war, were we broke from our English rulers
2. Then came the War of 1812, when Britton tried in vain to retake her colonies
3. War With Mexico, the Long walk with general Winfield Scott
4. then four bloody years of Civil War 1861-65
5. The Spanish – American War
6. World War I
7. World War II, 1941-45---which was 23years after world War I and she had twice the casualties and we learned Mass Murder and so forth, casualties to match the civil war
8. 1946-1992 cold war with Russia
9. Korea 1953-55 / brush war
10. Vietnam – 1965-73/ brush war, we lost fifty thousand men and women in a War
11. Beirut in 82, the PLO evacuation from Lebanon – 250 Marines Killed by truck bombs and Ides’
13. victory in the cold war in 1990 when the Soviet Union
14. Gulf War I, UN operations to throw out the Iraqi invasion
16. Somalia 2, attempt to capture the War Lord Aided (failure)
17. September 11th 2001 America woke to a living hell
18. Operation Enduring Freedom, to chase down the Wild Wolves and their leader Osama Bin Laden
19. Gulf War II,
To this writer a war that should not have been started, I feel that the Iraqi people would have risen up and removed Hussein themselves. The only thing we gave them is a battle field of blood and fire and sectarian civil war, and insurgency and partisans who cross the border which is a spaghetti strainer to intelligence officer analyst. They said that he LRWS (long range weapons system) bio-chemical and working toward nuclear. The Intelligence system fabricated this evidence and nothing now can we do about it now.
The World in two thousand and six has turned to blood and fire what is next a new World War pray to god that no one uses tactical nuclear strike weapons. President Bush has lit a match to a brush I hope we can survive, violation of common sense, and the rule of law. Mr. Specter has called the President on the Carpet for using or in some cases abusing his executive powers. Its one thing to finish a fight it is another to start a fight, revoke civil rights abuse visa warrant and the Guantominao detention center and torture camps is third world countries.
In war, we are supposed to prescribe to rule of war, and treatment of combatants both uniformed and partisan. In the 1930’s we signed and ratified the article of War called the Geneva Convention. Mr. Bush says it does not apply to the detainees at Guantominao. This is very wrong and he knows it, as for Mr. Specters charges not signing or refusing to sign or veto is an act of treason against the people of the United States. There is no threat to violation of National Security or other acts. The other abominations are the patriot act which challenged the loyalty of good American regardless of race, religion, culture, orientation and yes sexual orientation. Not everyone in America is a traitor or a terrorist waiting to kill Americans. If I were Mr. Specter I would launch a major investigation of crimes and misdemeanors and I would advise the house to follow suit.
It is time for the house and senate to pay the bill of freedom and to many “the gift of freedom is ours by right, it’s not in some far away land but within all of us, and if what we do to day be our destiny then so be it, but let history remember that we as free men chose to make it so” this was from Arthur Castes a former Roman half Britton and roman and the first king of England in 467 AD THUS King Arthur
"Here is the price of freedom:
Your every drop of courage,
ounce of pain, pint of blood.
Paid in advance"
"The Rising Tide" AFC 271
This work is in the public domain