Comment on this article |
Email this article |
What's wrong with America... and how we can fix it
by Julian Ninio
Email: NoSpamPleaseTo_ksr (nospam) ihosyndrome.com
27 Jan 2004
Excerpts from 'The Empire of Ignorance, Hypocrisy and Obedience'.
why the US lacks religious freedom...
the seven basic tools of US foreign policy...
poverty in the US...
why money doesn't make one happy...
Last month the leading Australian newspapers published five book excerpts on the theme "Is America Sick?" More excerpts are now available on themes like the following:
1. 'The democratic toolbox' (the seven basic tools of US foreign policy)
2. 'Land of too little' (poverty in the US)
3. 'Weapons of mass starvation' (a primer on the IMF's destructive policies)
4. 'Unusual punishments' (the unfair US justice system)
5. 'Free religion' (why the US lacks religious freedom)
6. 'Free to rule' (how many US citizens came to embrace Empire)
7. 'Home to the best doctors' (why US citizens pay more for health care and get less)
8. 'Wealth and happiness' (why money doesn't make one happy)
9. 'Let founding fathers lie' (did the founding fathers hate democracy?)
10. 'Importing democracy' (some great Australian ideas to improve US democracy)
Scribe Publications plans to publish the book under the title 'The Empire of Ignorance, Hypocrisy and Obedience'.
Please give me your feedback. And if you like the excerpts, please pass the site around.
Best wishes to you all,
This work is in the public domain