Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Media
Child Sexual Abuse By Clergy, - What The Media Doesnâ€™t Want You To Know!
by By Sword of Truth
17 Apr 2008
Today as in the past, the mainstream Media is falling all over itself to hype previous allegations of abuse by Priests in the Catholic Church especially now with the arrival of Pope Benedict XVI in Washington, D.C. However, what is not reported on is the serious problem of child sexual abuse among the Ashkenazi Jewish Clergy and its community. A profoundly disproportional rate many thousands of times greater among Jews than Catholics per-capita. The evidence is clear and leaves us to ask, â€¦ is any child, girl or boy, safe in the Synagogue?
Child Sexual Abuse By Clergy, - What The Media Doesnâ€™t Want You To Know!
By Sword of Truth
Today as in the past, the mainstream Media is falling all over itself to hype previous allegations of abuse by Priests in the Catholic Church especially now with the arrival of Pope Benedict XVI in Washington, D.C. However, what is not reported on is the serious problem of child sexual abuse among the Ashkenazi Jewish Clergy and its community. A profoundly disproportional rate many thousands of times greater among Jews than Catholics per-capita. The evidence is clear and leaves us to ask, â€¦ is any child, girl or boy, safe in the Synagogue?
Cases of Ashkenazi â€śJewishâ€ť Clergy Abuse and Other Trusted Officials :
1. Case of Rabbi Yoram Aberjil (Netivot, Israel) (Accused of cult like practices and sexual harassment of young women and treatening the lives of the survivors and those who support them.)
2. Case of Rabbi Shlomo Aviner (Beit El, Israel) (Two women accused the rabbi of creating emotionally intimate relationships with them. These relationships included his expressions of his love for them during regular late-night phone conversations, extracting details from them of their sexuality and promoting an unhealthy emotional dependence on him).
3. Case of Rabbi Aryeh Blaut (AKA: Louis Blaut, Louis Steven Blaut, Louis A. Blaut, Louis S. Blaut) (Seattle, WA) (Convicted sex offender on federal charges of possession of child pornography. According to the United States Department of Probation, Louis Blaut is not allowed contact with anyone under the age of eighteen on the internet or in person).
4. Case of Rabbi Jerry Brauner (Boro Park, Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted on the charges of Sexual Abuse-1st Degree and Sexual Abuse-3rd:Subject Another Person to Sex Contact Without Consent. He was sentenced to 11 years probation, with the condition he must participate in a sex offender treatment program. Brauner has been on probation since 2002 for the sexual abuse of a 15-year-old boy. On December 27, 2006, Jerry Brauner was arrested on charges of stealing a half-million-dollar home from a cancer-stricken woman, using a forged power of attorney to sell it and pocket the profits. Brauner is being held in lieu of $85,000 bail for lying about prior sex-abuse convictions when he applied for his notary's license.)
5. Case of Rabbi Lewis Brenner (AKA: Lippa Brenner) (Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted of child molestation. The original charges included 14 counts of sodomy, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. He agreed to plead guilty to one count of sodomy in the third degree, a Class E felony, in exchange for a sentence of five years' probation.)
6. Case of Rabbi Yaakov Yitzhak Brizel (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of child molestation)
7. Case of Rabbi Ephraim Bryks (Winnipeg, Canada, New York, NY) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accusations about sexual inappropriate behavior with children started surfacing in the 1980's. Rabbi Bryks is currently a member of the Vaad Harabonim of Queens. The Vaad is a Rabbinical committee that makes important decisions within an orthodox community.)
8. Case of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused of several cases of child molestation, and sexual assault of young adult women)
9. Case Rabbi Perry Ian Cohen - Montreal and Toronto Canada (Accused of sexual abuse of a seventeen year old. Fired for sexual impropriety with congregants)
10. Case of Rabbi Yitzchak Cohen (Israel) (Accused of sexually harassing students at Bar-Ilan University)
11. Case of Rabbi Asher Dahan, Be'er Sheva, Israel (Arrested after being accused of raping and sexually abusing two 17-year-old girls after he offered "to redeem them of sin and evil inclinations.")
12. Case of Rabbi Anthony Dee (Blackpool England; Portsmouth, England) (Former synagogue minister Reverend Anthony Dee found guilty of sexually abusing two boys and a girl in Blackpool and Portsmouth, England. This is the first set of convictions, there was a second set of convictions in 1997.)
13. Case of Rabbi Moshe Eisemann (AKA: Moshe Eiseman) - Mashgiach Ruchni Ner Israel Rabbinical College (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case - Accused of child sexual abuse)
14. Case of Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau - Principal, Torah Institute (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused of physically abusing and sexually assaulting one of his children. There have also been allegations that two families were "run out of Baltimore" because they wanted to go to secular legal authorities to deal with the accusations of child abuse)
15. Case of Rabbi Arnold Fink - Beth El Hebrew Congregation - Alexandria, VA (Accused of Professional Rabbinic Sexual Misconduct)
16. Case of Rabbi Benyamin Yaakov Fleischman (AKA Benyamin Fleischman, Ben Fleischman)- Photographer (Baltimore, MD) (Convicted of sexually assaulting a minor.)
17. Case of Rabbi Gershon Freidlin (Colonia, NJ; Pittsburgh, PA; Washington, PA) (Rabbi Gershon Freidlin pleaded guilty to one count of child endangerment , saying he had touched the youth's penis and buttocks while applying tanning lotion on the boy on July 10, 1995 Under the terms of a plea agreement, the rabbi will not be jailed for the crime, but faces up to five years probation.)
18. Case of Yehudah Friedlander - Rabbi 's Assistant (Brooklyn, NY) (Accused of molesting a 15 year old on a 1995 plane flight from Australia to LA. Friedlander was the assistant to the chief rabbi of an Hungarian Hasidic congregation in Brooklyn, known as the Pupas)
19. Case of Cantor Stuart Friedman (Halifax,Canada-Philadelphia, Detroit, Boston, Los Angeles, Baltimore) (Convicted and sentanced to 15 months in federal prison on one count of distributing child pornography).
20. Case of Cantor Philip Friedman (Albany, NY, Queens, NY, Long Island, NY) (Temple Israel fired its longtime cantor for "inappropriate behavior" toward a member of the congregation, and the Albany County district attorney's office confirmed Tuesday that it is investigating the matter.)
21. Case of Rabbi Jacob Frank (AKA: Yaakov Frank) and the Frankist Movement (Convicted of cultic type practices and sexual offenses.)
22. Case of Rabbi Lewis Furman of Ohr Somayach, Johannesburg, South Africa (Prominent South African rabbi who was allegedly caught having an affair with a married woman. He is also accused of being "serial philanderer" â€” was forced to resign his position in South Africa and will not practise as a rabbi in this country again.)
23. Rabbi Tobias Gabriel (Toronto, Canada) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused by more then one woman of clergy sexual abuse / professional sexual misconduct).
24. Case of Rabbi Mordechai Gafni (aka: Marc Gafni, Mordechai Winiarz, Marc Winiarz) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused sexually abusing teenage girls, attempted sexual assault of a young adult, and also accused of cult like practices).
25. Case of Rabbi Shimon Gerlick (Nahariya, Israel) (Arrest for allegedly committing indecent sexual acts with a two minors and and adult woman)
26. Case of Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg (St. Paul, MN) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Resigned as senior rabbi at Temple of Aaron, shortly after reaching an out-of-court settlement with a former congregation member who accused him of sexual misconduct. A criminal investigation into the case also is being closed, with no charges forthcoming).
27. Case of Rabbi Ephraim Goldberg (Boca Raton, FL) (Pled guilty to one misdemeanor count of exposure of sexual organs in a washroom at a Palm Beach Mall.)
28. Case of Rabbi/Cantor Sidney Goldenberg (Levittown,NY; Seaford, NY; Bayshore, NY; Petaluma, CA; Coney Island, NY) (Convicted of molesting children. The first complaints came in 1971. He was finally convicted in 1997.)
29. Case of Cantor Joel Gordon (Buffalo Grove, IL) (Convicted of having keeping a house of prostitution and involvement in a prostitution ring.)
30. Case of Rabbi Mark A. Golub - Mental Health Counselor (Newport, Virginia) (Had professional counseling license revolked for having sex with a female client, according to a state disciplinary order).
31. Case of Rabbi Yisrael Menachem Grunwald (AKA: Israel Grunwald) (Borough Park/Brooklyn NY) (In a plea bargin agreement Rabbi Israel Grunwald agreed to 500 hours of community service and counseling after being accused of fondling a 15-year-old on a 1995 plane flight from Australia. The charges against him were then dropped.)
32. Case of Rabbi Solomon Hafner (Borough Park/Brooklyn, NY) (Accused of sexually abusing a developmentally disabled boy)
33. Case of Cantor Mark Horowitz, Temple Beth Am in Amherst (Getzville, NY) (Charged with committing lewd acts on an undercover police officer.)
34. Case of Rabbi (Alan J.) Shneur Horowitz (Hagerstown, MD; Israel; Schenectady, NY; California; Iowa) (Convicted and sentenced to 10 - 20 years in prison for sodomizing a nine-year-old psychiatric patient. Allegedly, he has assaulted a string of children from California to Israel to New York in the past twenty years. Alan J. Horowitz is an Orthodox rabbi, magna cum laude, M.D., Ph.D. A graduate of Duke University, and was a writer for NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association).
35. Case of Rabbi Steven J. Kaplan (Saskatoon, Canada) (Allegations, detailed in court documents, that he lacked proper ordination, sexually harassed female congregants and committed adultery with one of them).
36. Case of Rabbi David Kaye (Potomac, MD; Rockville, MD; San Antonio, TX) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Featured on "Dateline NBC" for seeking a sexual encounter with an underage boy in a chat room. NBC News conducted a sting in August, (2005) working with a group called "Perverted Justice." Members of the group, posing as underage boys and girls, entered Internet chat rooms and waited for adults to engage them in conversations)
37. Case of Rabbi David Kedmi - Certified Mohel (New Hempstead, NY; Spring Valley, NY) (Accused of Battery and Breach of Contract.)
38. Case of Rabbi Israel Kestenbaum (New York, NY) (Convicted of child pornography on the internet)
39. Case of Rabbi Robert Kirschner (San Francisco, CA) (Confessed to sexually exploited or harassing three congregants and a synagogue employee)
40. Case of Rabbi Yisucher Kohn (AKA: Barry Kohn) (New Square, NY) (Convicted of Sexual Abuse 1st: Sexual Contact With Individual Less Than 11Years Old.)
41. Case of Rabbi Yehuda Kolko (AKA: Joel Kolko, Yudi Kolko) - Yeshiva Torah Temimah (New York, NY) (Arrested in New York City on December 7, 2006 following a long-term police investigation. He was charged with four counts of sexual abuse, including two felony counts, and endangering the welfare of a child. The most recent sexual abuse was allegedly against an 8-year-old boy, who says he was abused while he was in the first grade during the 2002-03 school year.Rabbi Yudi Kolko and Yeshiva Torah Temimah were hit with a $20 million civil lawsuit on May 5, 2006, accusing him of molesting two students more than 25 years ago. One of the alleged victims said Rabbi Yehuda Kolko, 60, sexually assaulted him when he was a seventh-grade student).
42. Case of Rabbi Ze'ev Kopolevitch (Jerusalem, Israel) (Convicted of molesting students at Rosh Yeshiva, Netiv Meir yeshiva high school)
43. Case of Rabbi Mahluf Aminadav Krispin - Chief Rabbi of Kiryat Bialik (suspected and chared with the sexual assault of two women)
44. Case of Rabbi Avraham M. Leizerowitz (AKA: Avraham Mordecai Lazerewitz) - Geres Misivta Bais Yisroel School, (Borough Park Brooklyn) - (A civil suit was filed against Rabbi Avraham Mordecai Leiverowitz of the Gerrer Mesivta High School in Borough Park Brooklyn. The charges include improperly touching a boy during a one-on-one help session in the rabbi's office in the Borough Park secondary school. Three other older boys have also come forward making similar allegations.)
45. Case of Rabbi Baruch Lanner (New York, NY) (Convicted - child molestation. Sentancing still pending after 2 years)
46. Case of Cantor Steven Joel Levin (AKA: Steven Levin, Steve Levin, Steven J. Levin) (Allegations were made against Cantor Steven Joel Levin of child molestation. There was also a seperate allegation of professional sexual misconduct by another party.)
47. Case of Rabbi Jerrold Martin Levy (Boca Raton, FL) (Convicted of two counts of soliciting sex through the Internet and two counts of child pornography. He was sentenced to six years and sex in prison. He was caught in the "Candyman" year-long sting operation by the US government.)
48. Case of Rabbi Pinchas Lew (Pottville, IA and Chapel Hill, NC) (Accused of exposing himself and touching his genitals repeatedly in front of an unrelated woman in his home)
49. Case of Rabbi David E. Lipman - Kiruv Rabbi (Prescott, AZ; Cranston, R.I.) (Pleaded guilty to one count of sexual exploitation of a minor, a Class 2 felony, and three counts of attempted sexual exploitation of a minor, Class 3 felonies. Lipman pleaded guilty to pertain to the computer images of children younger than the age of 15. ).
50. Case of Rabbi/Psychologist Mordecai Magencey (St. Louis, MO) (Lost his license to practice in the State of Missouri because of his sexual misconduct with his patients.)
51. Case of Rabbi Richard Marcovitz (Oklahoma City, OK) (Convicted of indecent or lewd acts with a child, and sexual battery)
52. Case of Rabbi Michael David Mayersohn (Westminster, CA) (Accused of "groping" a female congregant who was undergoing pastoral counseling with the rabbi, due to marital problems. The rabbi is also accused of tring to "convince the congregant to have sex with him" in a second meeting. The female congregant refused).
53. Case of Rabbi Samuel Mendelowitz - Licensed Marriage Counselor (Teaneck, NJ) (Accused of gross malpractice with four female patients between 1981 and 1992. He allegedly pressured women to remove their blouses and touched them sexually, engaged in masturbation and oral sex with one patient, and disparaged their husbands and urged them to have extramarital sex with what he called "surrogate lovers" male patients in his group sessions.)
54. Case of Rabbi Yaakov Menken (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Serious allegations have been made against Rabbi Yaakov Menken which include sexual harassment, sexual misconduct and sexual assault. Menken's alleged modus operandi (M.O.) is of becoming a father figure to vulnerable young women and eventually allegedly sexually assaulting them.)
55. Case of Rabbi Yona Metzger (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of sexually misconduct with four men)
56. Case of Rabbi Juda Mintz - AKA: Yehuda Mintz (Montreal, Canada; Williamsburg, NY; Atlanta, GA; Mt. Freedom, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; Venice, CA) (Convicted - internet sting on child pornography)
57. Case of Rabbi Avrohom Mondrowitz, M.Sc., Ph.D., L.N.H.A. (Chicago, IL; Brooklyn, NY; Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of two counts of sex abuse with boys at a special education school in New York. He is currently a college professor in Jerusalem, Israel).
58. Case of Rabbi Shalom Nagar - AKA Shlomo Nagar (Ariel, Israel) (Arrested for allegedly raping a woman who had turned to him for advice. Nagar, married with children, has served for many years as the chief rabbi of this mainly secular town, the largest Jewish settlement in Samaria)
59. Case of Cantor Howard Nevison (New York, NY) (Nevison pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of indecent assault, terroristic threats, simple assault, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children. Two felony counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse will be dismissed when Nevison is sentenced. A sentencing hearing has not been scheduled.)
60. Case of Rabbi Gabriel Ohayon (Boca Raton, FL) (Alleged rabbinical sexual misconduct. A former employee sued a Boca Raton Judaic studies institute, alleging that Rabbi Gabriel Ohayon groped and sexually harassed her).
61. Case of Rabbi Yehuda Aryeh Oratz (AKA: Yehoda A. Oratz) (LAKEWOOD, NJ; Marietta, GA; Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted of stalking children under the age of thirteen, and then sexually assaulting them. The Victims did NOT know the offender.Please note that there is more then one Rabbi Yehuda Oratz. This convicted offender was born on April 11, 1967).
62. Case of Rabbi Michael Ozair (Beverly Hills, CA) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Convicted, pleaded no contest to oral copulation with a 14-year-old minor. )
63. Case of Cantor Alain Oziel (New York, NY; Toronto, Canada) (Convicted on one count of indecent assault, gross indecency and attempted buggery during the period January 1, 1981, to December 31, 1982, of a teenage boy. He was sentenced to five years' in prison. Oziel's sentence was reduced due to his deteriorating health).
64. Case of Rabbi Haim Pardes - Former President of the Tel Aviv Rabbinical Court (Israel) (Convicted of sexually blackmailing" and performing "licentious acts" with women who sought his counsel in a synagogue. Pardes was sentanced to six months in prison and given an 18-month suspended prison sentence and fined 25,000 shekels ($12,500).
65. Case of Lou Pearlman - Mentor to the Stars (Queens, NY, Hollywood, CA) (Alleged child molester)
66. Case of Shimon Rosen (Monsey, NY) (Convicted sex offender)
67. Case of Cantor Stanley Rosenfeld (Warwick, RI) (Convicted of molesting a 12-year-old boy he was tutoring.)
68. Case of Rabbi Edward Schlaeger (Shelton, CT; West Haven, CT) ( Arrested on a warrant Saturday and charged with one count of third-degree possession of child pornography.)
69. Case of Rabbi Arthur Charles Shalman (AKA Charles Friedman, Charlie Frideman, Arthur Friedman, Arthur Shalman) (Buffalo, NY) (The Rabbinical Assembly concluded that Rabbi Shalman violated several principles of rabbinic conduct. Accused of sexual misconduct toward female congregational members. )
70. Case of Rabbi Ephraim Shapiro (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused of molesting several boys.)
71. Case of Cantor Robert Shapiro (Detroit, MI) (Pleaded guilty to 14 counts of indecent assault and battery on a mentally retarded person. In return, Norfolk County prosecutors dropped seven counts of rape.)
72. Case of Yisroel Shapiro (Baltimore, MD) (Accused of molesting children)
73. Case of Cantor Michael Segelstein (Las Vegas, NV) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Originally arraigned on one count each of attempted sexual assault, battery with intent to commit sexual assault and open and gross lewdness. On December 19, 2002, Michael Segelstein pled guilty to the lessor charges of open or gross lewdness, in which he received one year suspended sentence with conditions and court ordered into counseling. According to court documents, Segelstein's probation was successfully completed. He has since been discharged. A civil suit is currently pending.)
74. Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel (New York, NY; Jerusalem, Israel) ("Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel is one of the most notorious pedophiles he has known, leaving hundreds of boys he has victimized. At one point Rabbi Shach made a rabbinic decree stating that Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel could NEVER teach again." "Ben Zion has left survivors in both the United States and Israel." "His modus operandi was extremely violent and barbaric." )
75. Case of Rabbi David Alan Stein (AKA: David Stein, David A. Stein) - Dean of Jewish Life, American Hebrew Academy's former director of campus (Greensboro, NC) (charged with eight counts of having sex with a student. The alleged sex acts occurred on campus during the 2006-07 school year. The student was a 16-year-old male.)
76. Case of Robert Sternberg (AKA: Yerachiel Sherberg, Robert Stein) (Monsey, NY) (Convicted sex offender)
77. Case of Rabbi Ze'ev Sultanovitch (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of sexually molesting a number of adult yeshiva students at the Merkaz Harav Yeshiva)
78. Case of Rabbi Melvin Teitelbaum (Los Angeles, CA) (Charges dismissed at the request of the District Attorney's Office, which conceded it had insufficient evidence to prosecute.Teitelbaum then a filed a $10-million damage suit in Los Angeles Superior Court. In his suit that the Jewish Federation Council of Greater Los Angeles, the Jewish Family Service of Los Angeles and the family that accused him conspired to have him arrested and charged.Later, confronted with evidence that placed Teitelbaum elsewhere at the time of the alleged incident, the siblings changed their story, a move the prosecutor said was "devastating" to their credibility.)
79. Case of Rabbi Aron Boruch Tendler (Los Angeles, CA; North Hollywood, CA) (Accused of sexually abusing teenage girls. Please Note: There is more then one Rabbi Aron Tendler. This page is about Rabbi Aron Boruch Tendler, who was born on January 15, 1955.)
80. Case of Rabbi Mordecai Tendler (AKA: Mordechai Tendler) (Monsey, NY) (Accused of innappropriate sexual behavior with women in he counseled that had gone on for years. According to Rabbi Benzion Y. Wosner, head of the Shevet Levi rabbinical court in Monsey, One should never allow their wives or daughters to go to Rabbi Mordecai Tendler at all including [for] counseling... and all his rulings are null and void." He also stated: "The RCA had every right to oust this rabbi from their organization, and his own congregation has the same obligation." In conclusion, he wrote, "the rabbi can no longer officiate at divorces, weddings, etc.)
81. Case of Rabbi Isadore Trachtman (Chicago, IL and Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses)
82. Case of Rabbi Hirsch Travis (Monsey, NY) (Charged with the sexual abuse of an unidentified 27-year-old female patient. He was also charged with posing as a Brooklyn doctor specializing in infertility problems, and illegally operating the Fertility Foundation in the Borough Park section of Brooklyn.)
83. Case of Rabbi Eliyahu Tzabari - Former chief rabbi of Ganei Tikva, Israel (Charged with sexually abusing a women with whom he counseled).
84. Case of Rabbi Ivan Wachmann - Manchester, England (Accused of sexual misconduct with women from his Manchester synagogue)
85. Case of the Rabbi Tzvi Wainhaus (AKA: The Rabbi at Hillel Torah (Chicago, IL) (Accused of child molestation at a private day school. A public statement was made by the Ad Hoc Bais Din of Chicago regarding this case).
86. Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg (Baltimore, MD, Santa Clara, CA and Har Nof, Israel) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses)
87. Case of Rabbi Yaakov Weiner (New York, NY and Israel) (Accused of molesting boy at Camp Mogen Avraham, New York)
88. Case of Rabbi Nachman Weisfeld (Northern, Israel) (Convicted of physically and sexually abusing children under his care in an education institution)
89. Case of Rabbi Don Well - Principal (Brooklyn, NY) (Accused and charged with Rabbi one count of third-degree sexual abuse).
90. Case of Cantor Phillip Wittlin (Harrisburg, PA) (Convicted of molesting two girls)
91. Case of Rabbi Hershel J. Worch (Manchester, England, Mbale, Uganda; Melbourne, Australia; Pawtucket, RI; Chicago, IL; Istanbul, Turkey) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Formerly known as the Case of the Unnamed Rabbi in West Rogers Park). Accused of cult like practice which include BDSM (Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism). The alleged offender originially mmets his victims on line. Allegations include using a mixture of kabbalah, hypno-eroticism and other manipulative techniques to enagage his potential victims prior to sexually assaulting them.
92. Case of Rabbi Mordechai Yomtov (Los Angeles, CA) (WARNING: Rabbi Mordechai Yomtov, is in violation of sex offender registration requirements in California for past 2 years. If you know his whereabout please notify the California authorities at: (916) 227-4974. Convicted of sexual abuse and committing lewd acts against three boys)
93. Case of Sabbatai Zevi (Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses.)
94. Case of Rabbi Sheldon Zimmerman (New York, NY) (Suspended from the Reform movement's rabbinic organization because of sexual impropriety was later hired to a top position by a program that sends thousands of young Jews on free trips to Israel.. Sheldon Zimmerman was based in Cincinnati, OH, yet, also had responsibility for the Hebrew Union College's campuses in New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA and Jerusalem, Israel .)
95. Case of the Rabbi Max Zucker (Dallas, TX) (Accused by three women of improperly touching)
96. Case of a List of Abuses at Ner Israel (Toronto, Canada) (High school student, said he was assaulted by two college students)
97. Case of The Zwi Migdal Society (Brazil, South Africa, India, China and Poland) (According to reports there were rabbis who were members of the society. From the 1860s to the beginning of the Second World War, thousands of naive, impoverished Jewish girls from eastern Europe were sold by Jewish mobsters into sexual slavery. This hugely profitable (annual revenues of $50 million in the 1890s) commerce in flesh was operated by the Zwi Migdal, a criminal association)
98. Case of The Unnamed Kidnapping Chazen /Cantor (Toronto, Canada) (Accused of kidnapping young boys from Europe and bringing them to Toronto, Canada)
99. Case of the Unnamed New York Rabbi Who Has An Unhealthy Interest In Teenage Boys
100. Case of the Unnamed Rabbi - Principal Who Inpregnated A Girl With Learning Disabilities (There is a Call for Action on this case. The Awareness Center is looking for all the information we can find regarding the Rabbi-Prinicipal who inpregnated a girl with learning disabilities at school he was principal at.)
101. Case of The Unnamed Orthodox Rabbi (Quebec, Canada) (An undercover reporter posed as an employee of an escort service. One of her two clients included a Hasidic rabbi, who masturbated in a motel room while looking at pornography on television and at the reporter in her underwear.)
102. Case of 40-year-old man residing in an ultra-orthodox yeshiva (Several yeshiva students have testified in the case and verified suspicions that a 40-year-old man who resides in the yeshiva sexually assaulted them).
And Other Trusted Officals (Parents, Teachers, Camp Counselors, etc.)
1. Case of Yisrael Abadi - Teacher (Holon, Israel) (Convicted of sexually molesting three children, aged eight to 10, in the synagogue where he teaches)
2. Case of Faiz Suleiman Abukarinat - The Negev Pedophile (Israel) (Convicted of kidnapping and raping three girls from Beersheba and Ashdod)
3. Case of Eugene Abrams (AKA: Eugene George Harris) (Long Island, NY; Miami, FL) (Convicted on 77 counts of child of rape, incest, sodomy and obscenity involving five young girls, including his own daughter. He spent 10 years in Attica State Prison. He was also convicted of running a nationwide child pornography ring on Long Island, He relocated to Flordia and was charged and convicted ofsexually assaulting a 4 1/2-year-old girl).
4. Case of Joyce Abrams (North Bellmore, NY) (Convicted of running a nationwide pornography ring with her husband Eugene Abrams, out of their home. One of the victms was her own daughter).
5. Case of Faiz Suleiman Abukarinat - The Negev Pedophile (Israel) (convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison for kidnapping and raping three girls from Beersheba and Ashdod)
6. Case of Errine Renata Acciaroli (AKA: Shlomit Acciaroli) - Special Education Teacher (Hamilton, Canada) (Found guilty of professional misconduct for kissing a 10th grade student after asking him to make love to her and showering him with gifts, e-mails, phone calls and visits to his home)
7. Case of Arie Adler and Marisa Rimland (New York, NY) (Arie Adler was accused of molesting his daughter. Marisa Rimland murdered her daughter, and then committed suicide).
8. Case of Gerald "Ajax" Ackerman - Former Mayor (Port Huron, MI) (Convicted and sentenced to up to 38 years in prison for having sex with children he was supervising as part of a youth program he ran).
9. Case of Simcha Adler - Ohel Counselor (Borough Park/Brooklyn, NY (Plea-bargained charges of sodomy, sexual abuse and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child down to attempted sodomy.)
10. Case of Ya'acov Agmon - Director of Habima Theater (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Accused of sexually harassing a secretary who worked for him for two-and-a-half years with words and deeds, and of committing indecent acts against her on three separate occasions. The prosecution closed the file for lack of sufficient evidence).
11. Case of Tal Alaluf (Arrested and confessed to raping a 13-year-old boy he "groomed" via an Internet chat room, according to police detectives).
12. Case of Hen Alkobi (Haifa, Israel) (Accused of raping and sexually abusing teenage girls in the Haifa area, ended in a plea bargain arrangement.)
13. Case of Ben Amotz (Tel Aviv and Jaffa, Israel) (Allegedly lured 12 to 13-year-old girls to his apartment using drugs)
14. Case of Isa al-Natcha (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to 25 years for robbery, rape and false imprisonment, terrorized the women working at the brothels, raped them and stole money and possessions from them.)
15. Case of Igor Antapika - Haifa, Israel; Soviet Union (AKA: Street Stairwell Rapist) (sentenced Igor Antapika, known as "the stairwell rapist," to 31 years in prison. The 25-year-old serial rapist who had terrorized Haifa women in 2004 was convicted on eight of nine counts. He earned his nickname after assaulting his victims in dark stairwells in the city's Hadar and Carmel neighborhoods)
16. Case of Herbert Aptheker - (Accused of sexually abusing his daughter)
17. Case of Eugene Loub Aronin - School Counselor (Joppa, TX and Buffalo Grove, IL (Convicted in 1984 of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy)
18. Case of David Carl Arndt, M.D. (Boston, MA) (Charged with four counts of statutory child rape and one count each of indecent assault and battery, drugging a person for sexual intercourse, contributing to the delinquency of a child, and possession of the drugs ketamine hydrochloride ("Special K") and methamphetamine).
19. Case of Michael Ashbal - Hebrew Academy Teacher (Miami Beach, FL; Barbados) (Arrested for allegedly fondling an 11-year-old male student.)
20. Case of Stanley Ashman (AKA: Stanley Virgil Ashman, Butch Ashman) (Baltimore, MD) (In 2006, police overheard a telephone conversation between the woman and Ashman in which the former teacher admitted to having sex with her when she was 14, and repeatedly apologized, according to court records)
21. Case of Samuel S. Aster - Music Teacher/College Professor (Teaneck, NJ) (Gave prosecutors a sworn statement detailing the crimes and his videotaping of them.)
22. Case of Yehezkel Atar (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted of raping a nine-year-old girl).
23. Case of Boris Bardichevsky (Petah Tikva, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women).
24. Case of Leeore Batshaw - Psychology Student at The University of Winnipeg (Israel) (Convicted - internet sting on child pornography)
25. Case of Philip Bender, Consultant (Columbia, MD; Baltimore, MD) (Pleaded guilty to one count of child abuse in return for prosecutors' recommendation for probation before judgment).
26. Case of Uriel P. Bendavid - AKA: Peter Bendavid, Peter U. Ben, Peter U. Bendavid, Peter U. David, Peter D. King (Passaic, NJ) (Convicted of endagering the welfare of a child The victims were students at the school where Bendavid taught)
27. Case of Ralph Harrison Benning (Fulton County, GA) (pleaded guilty to molesting and murdering Peter Downing Howell Jr., 8. Benning told police he killed Howell on the site where he was molested as a child).
28. Case of Shimon Bentov (Jerusalem, Israel) (Charged with alleging he committed sexual assaults on children and child-pornography offences).
29. Case of Achi Ben Shalom - Music Teacher (San Francisco, CA) (Arrested for alleged "lewd and lascivious acts" with a female student).
30. Case of Robert Berezin (Brooklyn, NY; Skokie, IL) (Allegations were made that he entered the apartment of one of his tenents in the middle of the night, pushed her against the door, groped and forced his tongue into her mouth. When he was leaving, she said, he suggested she could provide sexual favors in lieu of rent).
31. Case of Alexander Berg (Czech Republic; Haifa, Israel; Petah Tikva, Israel; Tel Aviv, Israel) (Extradited from the Czech Republic to Israel under suspicion of involvement in women trafficking, as well as a myriad of related offenses including pimping, imprisonment, assault, threats and rape.)
32. Case of Jonathan (Yochanan) Berkowitz, MSW, CSW, LMSW - Yoga Instructor (Monsey, NY; New York City, NY; Passaic, NJ; Clifton, NJ) (Allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior and of allged date rape)
33. Case of Harvey N. Berish - School Teacher (Bronx, NY) (Drama teacher in an intermediate school in the Bronx was arrested on charges that he had sexually abused four boy pupils).
34. Case of Ariel Berlin - Retired Travel Agent (Arrested along with an a father who is an Ex-convict, who offered up his 5-year-old daughter for sex).
35. Case of David Steven Berman (Ruislip, England) (Convicted and sentenced to prison. Berman admitted to 13 charges of making indecent images of children. Judge Jeremy Connor stated: "The images showed children as young as six, some with elements of sadism.")
36. Case of Yoav Biran (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of distributing child pornography over the Internet, also of preforming indecent acts on children. Also see: Case of Rafael Kaplanovsky and Case of Itai Snapier).
37. Case of Moni Biton (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to sentenced to 22 years for purchased a stun gun, tear gas, knives and scissors, and decided in advance which brothels him and his friends would attack).
38. Case of Yaron Blanc (Ariel, Israel) (Accused of using the internet to lure minors for sexual activity)
39. Case of Baron Bloom (London, England) (Convicted of indecently assaulting a 15-year-old girl. The judge ordered Bloom's name to be placed on the sex offenders register for 10 years and sentenced him to one year's imprisonment).
40. Case of Harold Bloom - Humanities and English Professor at Yale (New Haven, CT) (Accused of sexually harassing students).
41. Case of Yossi Boker, Assistant Commander - Police Investigative Department (Jerusalem, Israel) (Arrested on charges of sexual harassment.)
42. Case of Yitzhak Bohasilovsky (Bnei Brak, Israel) - (confessed to series of indecent acts involving 300 children)
43. Case of Nachman Borenstein - Teacher's Aide at Talmud Torah (Jerusalem, Israel) (Convicted of molesting five children)
44. Case of Peter Braunstein (New York, NY) (Accused of drugging and molesting a woman for 13 hours. He entered her apartment by wearing a firefighter's uniform, after allegedly setting small hallway blazes to trick his way into her apartment.)
45. Case of Zerach Brown (AKA: Scott Brown) (Seattle, WA; New York, NY) (Arrested in 1999 in Mountaindale, NY on charges relating to sexually improper conduct in respect to minors.)
46. Case of Michael Broman (Givatayim, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women).
47. Case of Rami Buchnik - Physical Education Teacher (Tiberias, Israel) (Arrested after complaints that he had been molesting youths at several kibbutzim in the region. He was also charged with possession of an unlicensed firearm).
48. Case of Lieutenant Colonel Eli Buhbut - Israel Defense Forces (Accused of sexually assaulting another officer)
49. Case of Franklin "Jack" Burr - Piano Teacher (Edison, NJ) (On trial charged with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He is facing up to 20 years in prison).
50. Case of Ralph Capone - School Custodian, Patachogue: Medford School District (Long Island, NY) (Accused of asking two male students in their 20s, working on the High School equivalency diploma, claimed Capone asked them for oral sex).
51. Case of Chaim Ciment (Williamsburg/Brooklyn, NY) (Accused and charged with first-degree sexual abuse, after allegations were made that he fondled a 17 year old girl in an elevator).
52. Case of Adiah Cohen, Moshav Shadot, Israel (Accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the washroom of DOME in Tel Aviv)
53. Case of David Cohen (Jupiter, FL) (Convicted of Lewd, Lascivious Child acts with a minor child)
54. Case of James A. Cohen - Jewish Youth Group Leader (Davi, FL) (Convicted child molester, sentenced to 9 years for assaulting 4 boys)
55. Case of Larry Cohen - Soccer Coach (Lake Oswego, OR) (Accused of molesting two individuals.)
56. Case of Lawrence Cohen - Kindergarten School Teacher (Manalapan, NJ; Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted and sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for transmitting child pornography through his home computer).
57. Case of Lewis K. Cohen (AKA: Keith Cohen, Lewis Cohen) (Milwaukee, WI) (Convicted after being charged with using a computer to facilitate a child sex crime and child enticement-exposing sex organs. Cohen used his work and home computers to engage in sexually explicit conversations with a 14-year-old boy in Internet chat rooms. The complaint also charges that Cohen sent nude photographs of himself and other males to the boy via e-mail).
58. Case of Phillip "Eli" Cohen (London, England) (Accused of 13 charges of indecently assaulting a boy and four offences of indecently assaulting a girl)
59. Case of Seth David Cohen, MD (Southfield, Michigan) (Convicted- Pled no contest to Accosting a Minor for Immoral Purposes)
60. Case of Stephen Colmer (Brooklyn, NY; Passaic, NJ; Jerusalem, Israel) (Indicted on charges of child sexual abuse. He attempted to escape facing charges by moving to Israel)
61. Case of Victor Wayne Cooper (CA) (Convicted of four counts of lewd and lascivious acts upon a child. He is serving four consecutive terms of fifteen years to life due to two prior rape convictions).
62. Case of Stuart Cooperman, MD - Pediatrican (Merrick, New York) (Accused of molesting six female patience).
63. Case of Corrido (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Suspected of sexually abusing several minors claims to have witnessed the murder of 10-year-old Alexandra Brandt in 1994)
64. Case of Jon Andrew Cottriel (Holdenville, OK) (Convicted of Forcible Sodomy and Rape in the 1st Degree).
65. Case of Gil Dahan (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her).
66. Case of Oren Danan (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Confessed to child abduction, sexual assault, and attempted murder of a neighborhood girl)
67. Case of Sliman Dawiri (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to 28 years for robbery, rape and false imprisonment, terrorized the women working at the brothels, raped them and stole money and possessions from them).
68. Case of Lior Dekel (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested after the girl told her school counselor of the rape. In the past, a court acquitted Dekel of rape charges against a 16-year-old girl due to lack of evidence.)
69. Case of Gary Dolovich, former Executive Director of Manitoba Kosher, Winnipeg, Canada (Arrested and charged with 17 counts of distributing child pornography).
70. Case of Eric Dorfner, BBYO Group Leader (Evesham/Cherry Hill, NJ) (Plead guilty and was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two teenage boys once in his care.
71. Case of Gary Edelman (Skokie, IL) (Convicted sex offender)
72. Case of Mordechai Ehrman (AKA: Morton Ehrman) - Simcha's Play Group (Brooklyn, NY) Accused of molesting dozens of students).
73. Case of Ariel Elimelech, Jerusalem, Israel (Convicted of rape and indecent assault under aggravated circumstances, of two minors aged 14 and 17)
74. Case of Victor Einhorn - Owner of Two Brooklyn-Based Bus Companies (Brooklyn, NY) (Pleaded guilty to two of 12 counts of unlawfully transporting minors to a New Jersey hotel for sex)
75. Case of Benjamin Elisha (Miami, FL) (Convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old in a Swap Shop restroom).
76. Case of Jeffrey Epstein (New York, NY; Virgin Islands) (Allegedly solicited sex with a minor at least three times between August 1 - October 31, 2005. He has been charged with four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and of lewd and lascivious molestation).
77. Case of Werner Erhard (AKA: John Paul Rosenberg) Founder EST (now called Landmark Forum) (Accused of incest, which were later recanted. Also accused of cult like practices)
78. Earl R. Everett - Teacher South County Jewish Community Day School (Boca Raton, FL) (Arrested and charged with sexual battery on a child under the age of 12 (the girl was 7). His victim was not one of his students.)
79. Case of Shmuel Faber - KACH Rescue Squad Volunteer, Israel (Accused of sexually pressuring two women into sexual acts, so that they could obtain better treatment).
80. Case of Ed Fagan, Attorney (Short Hills, NJ) (Accused of paying to have sex with a minor)
81. Case of Naftali Feig (Chicago, IL; Beachwood OH; Cleveland, OH; Far Rockaway, NY; St. Louis, MO) (Convicted after communicating online for months with an investigor posing as 12-year-old girls.)
82. Case of Robert Feivish - security guard (Brooklyn, NY) (Convictedof sexually abusing a teenage boy over the course of a year, at times in a synagogue).
83. Case of Irina Fishman (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted of delivering women to work as prostitutes)
84. Case of Zora Flagashvili (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her).
85. Case of Hbrandon Lee Flagner (Akron, OH) (Convicted of the kidnapping and aggravated murder of Tiffany Jennifer Papesh a 8-year-old girl. Flagner also claimed to have molested hundreds of girls during his life. While in prison, Flagner convert to Judaism by an Chasidic rabbi.)
86. Case of Rabbi G. George Fox (Galveston, TX)
87. Case of Kenneth A. Frank, MD (AKA: Yonatan Efrat) (Bakersfield, CA; Ra'anana, Israel, Tel Aviv, Israel) (Frank was convicted on Dec. 20, 1989, in Kern County (California) of drugging and raping two woman in separate incidents in 1985 and 1986)
88. Case of Arnold and Jesse Friedman "Capturing the Friedmans" (Great Neck, NY) (Convicted sex offenders). Also see: Case of Ross Goldstein
89. Case of Steven Frucht - Housekeeping Supervisor - Yeshiva University (New York, NY) (Accused of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment of at least four female employees)
90. Case of Dennis E. Fulbright (Boley, Oklahoma) (Convicted of Lewd or indecent acts with a child under 16, Rape in the first degree, Burglary, nad Larceny of Merch from Retaile.)
91. Case of Ramon Gantz - Gym Boss (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentanced after slipped two tablets of the dance drug into the victim's orange juice after she rebuffed his romantic advances on a Monarch flight from Tel Aviv to Gatwick).
92. Case of Ellen Garfield - Music teacher (Boston, MA) (Acquitted of charges she raped a 14-year-old boy.)
93. Case of Avraham Ger (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Accused of sexually assaulting several girls and boys)
94. Case of Daniel Gersh - Former FA-Registered Coach (Bloomingburg, New York; Ilford, Essex, England) (Arrested after admitting to 60 counts of assault and related charges, including molesting nine boys, aged seven to 11, and filming several of them. Daniel Gersh stated in court: "My life is over. I have been trying to hide this since I was 13 years old.")
95. Case of Ovadia Gershon - Director of Group home for Mentally Challenged minors (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted raping a mentally challenged resident in a group home in Tel Aviv, Israel)
96. Case of Barry Gerstein - Attorney at Law (Beverly, MA) (Convicted and sentenced to serve seven to fifteen years at MCI-Walpole and ordered to serve a concurrent ten- to eighteen-year sentence for the cases in Norfolk County)
97. Case of Ofer Glazer (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted of two incidents of committing obscene acts and of sexual harassment).
98. Case of Richard "Steve" Goldberg (Long Beach, CA) (Allegedly engaging in sex acts with several girls under 10 in California. He is on the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives list)
99. Case of Shaul Golan - Chief Financial Officer, Shalem Center (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of sexual harassment, is facing a criminal investigation for embezzlement. Shaul Golan was a former senior official at a prominent Jerusalem think tank).
100. Case of Eugene Gold, the former Brooklyn District Attorney (New York, NY; Israel) (Confessed that he had fondled the 10-year-old daughter of an Alabama prosecutor and agreed to undergo psychiatric treatment to avoid prosecution.)
101. Case of Jeremy D. Goldberg (Highland Park, IL) (Convicted on charges of possessing child pornography).
102. Case of Aron Goldberger (Baltimore, MD, Israel) (self-described religious scholar convicted of molesting his children)
103. Case of Hanan Goldblatt (AKA: Hannan Goldblatt) - Children's Televison Actor (Beit Nehamia, Israel) (Pled Guilty to having sexual intercourse with two of the minors he is suspected of raping, but said both cases were consensual.)
104. Case of Arieh (Arik) Goldman (Ramle, Israel) (Arrested after being accused of molesting 43 children)
105. Case of Robert Goldman - Sportscaster - CLTV (Aurora, IL) (Convicted of indecent solicitation of a child).
106. Case of Neil Goldschmidt (Former Governor of Oregon / Former Cabinet Member to President Jimmy Carter) (Confessed to having a sexual relationship with a teenager girl while he was mayor of Portland).
107. Case of Alvin "Al" Goldstein - Executive Editor, Milky Way Productions (New York, NY) "Allegations of sexual harassment made against Goldstein over the years. Named in an indictment along with Milky Way Productions after Eugene Abrams a advertised for girl models between the ages of 4 and 14 years of age in issues of Screen magazine which is published by Milky Way Productions.)
108. Case Andrew B. Goldstein (Pinellas, FL) (Convicted of possession of child pornography and unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.)
109. Case of Craig Goldstein (Mastic Beach, NY) (Convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree and sodomy in the second degree with an eleven-year-old boy.)
110. Case of Gary Goldstein (Alphaetta, GA; Atlanta GA) (Convicted on charges of child molestation and aggravated sexual battery charges.)
111. Case of Jeremy Goldstein - Former Ohio State University Student (Cleveland, Ohio) (Plead guilty to a charge of criminal sexual imposition. Sentenced to two-years probation and is now attending New York University. Several women came forward making allegations of sexual assault)
112. Case of Ross Goldstein (Great Neck, NY) (Convicting of sodomy in the first degree (three counts) and use of a child in a sexual performance. He was Sentenced to four concurrent indeterminated terms of 2 to 6 years imprisonment. Also see: Case of Arnold and Jesse Friedman)
113. Case of Israel Goluboff (AKA: Lester Mor, Lester Goluboff) - Caricaturist (Whiting, NJ; Manchester, NJ) (Convicted in Essex County (NJ) in 1985 of aggravated sexual assault on a girl under the age of 13. He has served his time and is considered a Tier 2, or moderate-risk, sex offender by the state of New Jersey. According to his listing on the State Police sex offender Web site, he had victimized children who worked with him in his caricature sketching business).
114. Case of Lawrence Gordon (Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted of murdering eight-year-old boy in 1982. In 1973 Gordon had been convicted of sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child)
115. Case of David Graetz (Kiryat Ata, Israel) (Accused of attempted sexual assault of a neighbor. The alleged victim stated that she beat her alleged assailent to death in self-defense).
116. Case of Marc Evan Greenberg - Webe Web Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (Alabama federal grand jury indicted Marc Greenberg and Jeffrey Libman for operating a child modeling Web site that gained national attention for posting provocative photos of underage girls. Both were charged with 80 counts of conspiring to use minors for sexual photos and interstate transportation of such photos.)
117. Case of Leslie Griesdorf, DDS - Dentist (Toronto, Canada) (Received an 18-month conditional sentence after pleading guilty to accessing and possessing child pornography. Griesdorf was originially charged with making, importing, accessing and possessing pornography, plus obtaining the sexual services of someone under 18 years of age. This case involved the largest collection of child pornography in Canadian history.)
118. Case of Moshe Grots (Convicted of assisting in the rape and the confinement of a 20 year-old mentally disabled woman).
119. Case of Ilan Hacham - Maternity Ward Nurse (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested and charged with allegedly molesting two women in maternity ward of Assaf Harofeh Hospital).
120. Case of Ya'akov Ha'elyon - Tel Aviv Arts School (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Highly regarded educator at an "enlightened" secular liberal arts school accused of abusing children).
121. Case of Yoel Hagirm (Kfar Kasam, Israel) (Accused of sexually assaulting co-workers at hospital in Israel)
122. Case of Uzi Hakhmon - Coach of a Boys' Soccer Team (Tiberias, Israel) (Arrested on suspicion of raping and sexually assaulting several members of the team - all of them minors).
123. Case of Brad Hames (Baltimore, MD; Columbia, MD; Far Rockaway, NY) (Accused of showing a porographic movie to an orthodox minor as part of the grooming process. Hames is also accused of child sexual abuse).
124. Case of Judge Robert I. H. Hammerman (Baltimore, MD) (Accused of having sexually inappropriate converstations with a 16 year-old boy).
125. Case of Micha Hanan, Principal Beit Rotenberg (Haifa, Israel) (Accused of sodomizing several youths between the ages of 14 and 18. Allegations date back to 1994).
126. Case of David B. Harrington - School Principal / Big Brother (Rockville, MD) (Convicted sex offender. Cases from the 1960's - 1980's.)
127. Case of Rabbi Shlomo Helbrans (Monsey, NY) (Convicted.)
128. Case of Eric Hindin - Jewish Big Brother Volunteer (Newton, MA) (Convicted of 35 counts of child rape. He was sentenced to 20-22 years in prison).
129. Case of Yoni Hovra - High School Teacher (Petah Tikva, Israel) (Arrested and charged with raping and sexually abusing 14 of his pupils. According to the charge sheet, Hovra slipped prescription sleeping tablets into the drinks of some male students who visited him at home, so that they would not be aware of the assault).
130. Case of Ronny Hubara - School Teacher (Petach Tikva, Israel) (After being accused of molesting children, police confiscate child pornographyfrom the home of the school teacher).
131. Case of Martin Frankel - Former Financier (Confessed to having desires to having sex with children)
132. Case of Lord Greville Janner - Former British Labour MP (London, England) (Accused of molesting a boyt in a group home for over two years).
133. Case of Jay Jarvis (AKA: Elber John Jarvis) - Beth El Hebrew Congregation Brotherhood's - 2005 Man of the Year (Arlingon, VA) (There is a Call for Action on this case. Pled guilty to sexual contact with a young child).
134. Case of Yosef Jibli - Jewish Agency's Head of Administration (Jerusalem, Israel) (Charged in a Jerusalem Magistrates Court with "exploiting his authority" to sodomize a 17-year-old female high school pupil).
135. Case of Andrew Josephs - Hebrew Teacher (Parklands Court, Edgware, UK) (Charged with five counts of indecent assault, possession of indecent photographs of children, three of sexual assault of a child and two of abuse of trust between December 8, 2003, and August 4, 2004. Josephs, denies all the allegations and claims the boy's have concocted their stories)
136. Case of Daniel Joubert (South Africa; Tel Aviv, Israel; Petach Tikva, Israel ) (Convicted and sentanced to 25 years on two counts of violent rape and one count of grave sexual abuse.The first assult involved an attack on a 75-year-old woman.)
137. Case of Albert Junatanov (Los Angeles, CA) (Accused of physically abuse and sexually assaulting his children).
138. Case of Samuel (Shmuel) Juravel Savannah, GA (formerly of Baltimore, MD) (Arrested by Agents from the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the FBI (Feb. 21, 2005) at a Birmingham hotel after he arranged to have sex with a minor).
139. Case of Rafael Kaplanovsky (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of distributing child pornography over the Internet. Also see Case of Yoav Biran and Case of Itai Snapier).
140. Case of Ryan Karben - Assemblyman (Rockland County, NY) (Allegations of childhood sexual abuse).
141. Case of Ariel Katsav (Jerusalem, Israel) - Son of Israeli President (Accused of sexual harassment. Israel Railways said that the younger Katsav, Ariel is senior member of the Israel Railways PR staff. He was accused of verbally harassing a coworker. He is the son of Israeli President Moshe Katsav.)
142. Case of Moshe Katsav - President of Israel (Jerusalem, Israel) (Allegations of professional sexual misconduct).
143. Case of Martin Kaufman (Baltimore, MD) (Listed on the National Sex Offenders Registry under the category of "Sexually Violent Offenders)
144. Case of David Kay (Chicago, IL) (Accused of sexually abusing children at the Rogers Park JCC Day-Care Center).
145. Case of Judge Ronald Kline (Turtle Rock, CA) (Molestation charges against former Judge Ronald Kline, were dismissed after the U.S. Supreme Court's ban on the prosecution of old sex crimes. The original charges stated that Kline molested a 14-year-old boy in 1979).
146. Case of Sofia Kochik (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentenced to four years in jail for trafficking in women, running a brothel, false imprisonment and solicitation).
147. Case of Lee Kolker (Creve Coeur, MO, Fairview Heights, MO) (Convicted of two felony and two misdemeanor counts of sexual abuse. Kolker was acquitted of one felony count of sexual abuse; that charge related to an allegation that he had fondled a third girl.)
148. Case of Aaron Kosminski (Jack the Ripper) - London, England (Allegedly murdered at least five prostitutes in the 1880s. Aaron Kosminski, a hairdresser living in Whitechapel, East London, who was eventually committed to a lunatic asylum, where he died.)
149. Case of John Joseph Kosky (aka Jonathan Kaye) , School Teacher (Melbourne/Perth, Australia) (Convicted of Organising Child Sex Tour in Thailand: Sentenced in 2003 to 6years jail/ 3years non parole).
150. Case of Michael Koval (Rockland County, NY) (Convicted, served six months for first-degree sexual abuse involving two girls under the age of 11. He was convicted in 1996).
151. Case of Joseph Krim - Teacher (Aztec, NM) (Convicted - pleaded guilty to child pornography charges has been sentenced to six years in prison.)
152. Case of Stanislav Kuperman (Arrested as part of an operation launched by Tel Aviv detectives, in which an officer was sent undercover to purchase women over the telephone)
153. Case of Sergei Kuperman - Dentist (Rishon Letzion, Israel) (Suspected of sexually assaulting a woman and aslo trafficking in women).
154. Case of Seymour Kushner - Retired Music Teacher (Hartsdale, NY) (Convicted after pleading guilty to a federal grand jury charge of attempting to entice a minor to engage in sex).
155. Case of Moti Lahav (Migdal Ha'emek, Israel) (Confessed to sodomizing and sexually abusing two male youths and one female youth he met via the Internet).
156. Case of Levy Lalik (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested for allegedly sexually abusing and murdering his two-month-old daughter)
157. Case of Sidney Landau (AKA: Sid Landau, Sid Landall) (Santa Ana, CA; Queens, NY) (Multiple convictions of child sex abuse)
158. Case of Itai Leibovich - Kindergarten Security Guard at a Kindergarten - (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted on two counts of rape and other counts of sodomy, attempted rape and indecent assault of four girls aged six to eleven).
159. Case of Malka Leifer, Principal, Adass Israel Girls School (Elsternwick, Australia) - (Accused of molesting teenage girls).
160. Case of Vitaly Levshin - Pianist (Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Moldova, US) (Charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old Toronto boy and making thousands of child-pornography images that he distributed around the world).
161. Case of Leo Lewie (Beverly Hills, CA) (Convicted of murdering his wifeand his stepdaughter. Prior to the murders, there were allegations of two counts of child molestation and two counts of statutory rape).
162. Case of Marc Lewis - Tennis Coach (AKA Mark Lewish) (Edgware, England) (Convicted of sexual assault of a fifteen-year-old girl with two of his friends. Lewis is an award-winning Wimbledon tennis coach. Police were unable to charge the other men because they only discovered their identities 12 months after the alleged offences. In England, unlawful sexual intercourse cases the suspect has to be charged within a year of the offence. Lewis refused to name either man during police interview).
163. Case of Howard Lichtenstein, Dentist (Skokie, Illinois) (Convicted of indecent solicitation of a child.)
164. Case of Brad J. Liebermam - AKA "the Plumber Rapist" (Skokie, IL) (Serial rapist. Convicted on over a dozen counts of criminal sexual assaults in the 1970's and 80's. AKA: the "Plumber Rapist". Pose as a plumber, when women let him into their apartments, he would sexually assault them)
165. Case of Anton Nikolayevich Lipin (Baltimore, MD) (Listed on the National Sex Offenders Registry under the category of Child Sexual Offenders)
166. Case of Sidney Landau (Anaheim, CA; Placentia, California; Santa Ana, CA; San Francisco, CA; Queens, NY) ( In 1982, Landau was convicted of molesting a 10-year-old boy and served two years in prison. After a 1988 conviction for molesting an 8-year-old Anaheim boy, he served eight more years)
167. Case of Jeffrey Robert Libman - Webe Web Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (Alabama federal grand jury indicted Marc Greenberg and Jeffrey Libman for operating a child modeling Web site that gained national attention for posting provocative photos of underage girls. Both were charged with 80 counts of conspiring to use minors for sexual photos and interstate transportation of such photos)
168. Case of Simon Livshitz (Haifa, Israel) (Suspected in the trafficking of women. Charged with money laundering leading to property and funds confiscate by police).
169. Case of Matthew A. Lowe - Baby sitter, Camp Counselor Temp Dor Dorim (Weston, FL) (Pleaded no contest in circuit court to three counts: two misdemeanor charges of exposure of sexual organs and one felony charge of aggravated battery)
170. Case of Michael Lytton (Ilford, England) (Convicted of sexually assaulting a woman after posing as a clinical psychologist).
171. Case of Meir Maman, Tiberias, Israel (Indicte on charges of sodomizing and sexually molesting 10 young boys, including a three-year-old, over the past few years).
172. Case of Perry March - Attorney at Lawyer (Nashville, TN) (Allegations made of sexual harrassment, with an out of court settlement. Arrested and chared with murder of his wife)
173. Case of Rochelle Marcus (Accused of sexually abusing children at the Rogers Park JCC Day-Care Center).
174. Case of Sergei Mayatski (Eilat, Israel) (Charged with of sexually abusing 13 year old teenager from Minsk, Belarus over the past three years. Mayatski admitted that he had sex with the teen, but said it was consensual and that it was partly done for educational purposes).
175. Case of Roger Mason Levin, MD (Palo Alto, CA; Menlo Park, CA) (Allegations of child sexual abuse and professional sexual misconduct span for over 20 years. There were also allegations of possessing child pornography)
176. Case of Yosef Meystel (AKA: Joseph Meystel) - Yeshiva Administrator, Rabbi Naftoli Riff Yeshiva (South Bend, IN; Chicago, IL. (Accused of child molestation)
177. Case of Meyer Miller (AKA: Unnamed Kosher Butcher) (Chicago, IL) (Accused of molesting children for over 30 years)
178. Case of Morris Ray Millman (Chicago, IL) (Convicted of aggravated kidnapin, aggravated criminal sexual abuse with bodily harm)
179. Case of Avi Mizrahi (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her).
180. Case of David Mizrahi (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her).
181. Case of Mordechai Mizrahi (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her).
182. Case of Yosaf Mizrahi (Brooklyn, NY) (Arrested for promoting prostitution â€” an indication he was involved in the operation of the brothel, and not merely a customer).
183. Case of Yitzhak Mordechai - Israeli Public Official (Jerusalem, Israel) (Convicted of sexual assault)
184. Case of Bernard Mutterperl (Brooklyn, NY) (Charged attempted kidnapping (upgraded from first- and second-degree unlawful imprisonment), third-degree burglary and endangering the welfare of a child.)
185. Case of Laizer Nabochov (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women).
186. Case of Dan Nadger - Cook at Gan City Wedding Hall (Rehovot, Israel) (Tel Aviv District Court Judge Noga Ohad on Wednesday released a rape suspect to house arrest, saying that he and the victim of the alleged attack were "jointly responsible for what occurred.")
187. Case of Lawrence Nevison (New York, NY) (Convicted of molesting his nephew. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)
188. Case of Stuart Nevison (AKA: Stewart Nevison ) (New York, NY) (Convicted of molesting his cousin. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)
189. The Case of the Students of Ner Israel Yeshiva in the 1950's (Baltimore, MD) (Students accused of sexually molesting a younger student)
190. Case of David Newman (Los Angeles, CA) (Pleaded no contest to a felony lewd act against a 15-year-old).
191. Case of the New York Society for the Deaf's Home (New York, NY) (Accused of treating disabled patients ``like animals,'' beaten, drugged and robbed of their government checks).
192. Case of Arkadi Nissanov (Jerusalem, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women).
193. Case of Yosef Sagiv Ofri - Israeli Vice Consul, Security Officer (Atlanta, GA; Tel Aviv, Israel) (Accused of using the internet and email in order to persuade a child to carry out illegal acts such as sodomy and severe sexual abuse. The Jerusalem Post reports that Ofri is a security officer with the consulate and carries an Israeli diplomatic passport. The Israeli Embassy in Washington confirmed that Ofri had been charged but refused to release more information on the case.)
194. Case of Steven Howard Oken (Baltimore, MD) (Convicted of a series of sexual assaults and murders. Received the death penalty)
195. Case of Ephraim Ohana (AKA: Efraim Ohana) (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case. A letter from the Vaad HaRabbonim of Greater Baltimore has been issued regarding Efraim Ohana which states that he should be refused entry into all synagogues and homes in the Baltimore community.)
196. Case of Raymond M. Pietrowski (Chicago, IL and Jerusalem, Israel) (Convicted in the attempted rape of an 11-year-old boy will serve no prison time but instead will spend 10 years on probation in Israel)
197. Case of Mark Pikovsky (Convicted and sentanced to five years for trafficking women for prostitution).
198. Case of Arthur S Pomerantz - School Psychologist, (Silver Spring, MD) (Convicted, on charges of child sexual abuse)
199. Case of Roman Polanski (AKA: Raimund Liebling) Filmmaker- (Los Angeles, CA; Paris France) (Convicted sex offender who fled the United States following his arrest for drugging, raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl back in the 1980's)
200. Case of Haim Ramon - Defense Minister (Jerusalem, Israel) (Stands trial for indecent assault on charges of having forcibly kissed a female soldier in an Israeli government office).
201. Case of the Rogers Park JCC, (Chicago, Illinois) (This was the first case of alleged mass molestation recorded in Illinois to involve accusations of sexual abuse by a group of adults, consists of 246 allegations that staff members abused children enrolled at the center, according to the Illinois Department of children and Family Services).
202. Case of Harold S. (Ontario, Canada) (Confessed to having sexual relations with a boy)
203. Case of Gadi Saban, Israeli soap opera star (Arrested and charged with the rape, attempted rape and indecent assault on a woman in the bathroom of a Tel Aviv night club).
204. Case of Guy Joseph Raz (AKA: Guy Raz) - Hebrew School Teacher
This work is in the public domain