Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Education : Environment
Microsoft's War Promotion, Profiteering and Censorship
14 Aug 2010
ways Microsoft blocks free speech
and propagandizes for war
Microsoft's War Promotion
1. promotes war through MSNBC and through Bing premier placement and censorship
2. Puts 4 blocking steps between Indymedia.org and its readers
3. Microsoft seems to be slowing down Firefox loading
4. Microsoft has a monopoly at many libraries, both in their search engine and computer courses taught
5. Microsoft's Internet Explorer pirates people's flash drive data
6. Microsoft is shutting down antiwar activist computers in some areas
7. Microsoft's Bing has much less data in its search engine than some others.
8. Microsoft has little employee support for public questions.
9. Microsoft erased millions of MSN Group individual websites.
10. Microsoft cancels people's hotmail accounts if they are on vacation, sick or otherwise unable
to access their accounts for 3 months.
11. Microsoft fights against the open source movement of India, Brazil etc.
12. Microsoft's billionaires (Gates, Ballmer and others) have made their money by pricegouging.
13. Bill Gates funds inflicting pain on animals at Duke, in African vivisection programs
14. In some libraries, Microsoft but not
Firefox blocks access to flash drives
15. As the US Govt. continues to hemorrhage
money to illegal imperialist wars, Microsoft
software costs are keeping libraries from
This work is in the public domain