Comment on this article |
Email this article |
Hidden with code "Other"
News :: Education : Environment
NPR Promotes Its Fast Food Stock At The Expense Of Public Health
by S Shriver
25 Jun 2012
NPR lies about the function of animal flesh in relation to the brain
National "Public" Radio has promoted the lie that animal flesh is good for brain function, through Christopher Joyce in the past and Allison Aubrey on June 25, 2012, Why?, a. its 200 million dollars of fast food stock b. NPR, taken over by the Pentagon before Desert Storm, answers to multinational profiteers of the bloodshed industries.
WHAT IN ANIMAL FLESH HARMS BRAIN FUNCTION? OR THE PALEO DIET IS THE DIET OF SMALL BRAIN NEANDERTHALS
1. Animal fat clogs all arteries, including cerebral arteries, and leads to stroke and heart disease, the world's number 1 killer.
2. Amyloid plaque, a byproduct of animal protein, causes Alzheimer's or senility as it lines the cerebral arteries, cerebral cells, and all the arteries of the body.
3. Mercury reduces long range memory.. and is concentrated at rates of as much as a million to one in animal and fish flesh over its occurrence in water. Mercury is only one of many metals such as chromium, iron, lead, tin, as well as compounds such as arsenic,pcb's and pbb's in the ocean.
4. Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard, which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com
5. Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain's and other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive label 'natural flavors'. http://msgtruth.org
6. Vitamin C: speeds up the flow of signals across nerve synapses in brain and elsewhere.. It is in all uncooked fruit.. and in no animal product. It also bounces toxins from the brain and elsewhere in the body. http://www.acorn.net/fruitarian
7. Hypoxia or deprivation of brain oxygen is caused by
a. animal fat occluding cerebral arteries
b. tryptophane, an animal flesh protein which generates sleepiness
c. animal protein digestion (a lion sleeps 3 days
after devouring a murdered antelope). Animal protein chains are very long and are only partially broken down by cooking. A tremendous amount of blood is diverted from the brain to digest food in the stomach and intestines.
d. amyloid plaque.. a byproduct of animal protein... cause of Alzheimer's Disease as it lines and blocks the cerebral arteries
e. uric acid or trioxypurine, the pre-urine which would have been processed out of the animal's muscle cells and through his kidneys had he not been murdered. Trioxypurine is more addictive than dioxypurine, caffein. Animal flesh eating is reality an addiction.
8 Red blood cells:
Vegans and fruitarians have more red blood cells per cubic centimeter. Their blood is more purple. . More red blood cells means more flow of oxygenated blood to the brain.
9 No adrenalin Adrenalin, a fear and terror hormone secreted by agonized animals, is a long protein enzyme, some of whose links remain intact after cooking.. giving similar biochemical effects to meat eaters and interfering with concentration.
10. Fruitarians weigh on average the least of any group. In isocaloric studies in which vegans, vegetarians and nonvegetarians were each given the same calories daily for 3 months, the vegans weighed 23 pounds less than nonvegetarians and eleven pounds less than dairy vegetarians. Obesity interferes with brain function by reducing blood flow to the brain.
11. Most people if faced with a choice between a bowl of nuts or a piece of flesh which had been unrefrigerated for 3 days would probably choose the nuts. Animal flesh, a cadaver, develops billions of colon bacteria or ecoli within a few hours of the animal's zooicide. Tens of millions of food poisoning instances occur around the world annually. Battling the infections caused by cadaver eating takes energy away from the brain. Every different piece of cow, pig, lamb, chicken, fish, egg requires the immune system to fight the organisms of yet another animal. MTD's, meat transmitted diseases, are more frequent and dangerous than STD's.
12. Animal flesh causes more deaths annually through heart disease, cancer, stroke, aneurisms, food poisoning, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease etc. than tobacco, alcohol, and traffic accidents combined. Death permanently unplugs the physical brain, though not the consciousness of the surviving soul.
13. The organic food movement is justifiably exploding around the world. A cow who weighed 1000 pounds when she was murdered ate an average 21,000 pounds of food. Most insecticides are not biodegradable. The concentrations of insecticide in animal flesh, fish flesh and dairy are many times higher than in vegetables. Many insecticides cause brain neuropathy, such as the chemical malaoxon (mal ox or diseased ox?) formed from malathion which was proven to generate neuronal (brain cell) injury. A Swedish study concluded that low-dose exposure to environmental agents such as DDT, pyrethroids, organophosphates, nicotine, paraquat and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) during the 'brain growth spurt' can lead to irreversible changes in adult brain development.
What additives harm brain function?
1. aspartame ... causes brain lesions... was originally developed by Searle as an antkiller
2. monosodium glutamate... MSG...the FDA which has not banned this "Chinese Restaurant Headache Syndrome" chemical allows this animal flesh tenderizer (because it
breaks down muscle cells and also brain cells) to be labeled 'natural flavor 3. tens of thousands of pollutants in the water, air, soil
This article does not delve into the animal agony and torture, the environmental hazards of deforestation, forest fire, drought and famine, the energy waste and myriad other effects of eating animals.
http://www.pcrm.org 7000 members nearly 1000 of whom are vegan MD's
http://www.vegsource.com Michael Klaper MD
http://www.vegansociety.org Stephen Walsh MD
Shakespeare: "Thy body is a swallowing grave" (Venus And Adonis)
George Bernard Shaw: "We are the living graves of murdered beasts."
Shakespeare: "He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit." (Twelfth Night)
Leonardo da Vinci: One day the world
will look upon the eating of animals as it now looks upon the eating of human beings.
(It is an analysis of his Notebooks by
authors such as Dudley Giehl which indicates that DaVinci referred only to the eating of fruits and pastas (the latter is a fruit under the definition that it is the product of a plant.
Albert Einstein: (paraphrased) The most important evolutionary step humanity can take is to evolve toward vegetarianism. Dr. Einstein said in his autobiography that angels gave him the theory of relativity. Einstein ate 1 bite a meat of year on Jewish holidays to appease his wife.
Chandra Bose, a vegetarian, inventor of the radio which he demonstrated in 1894 in Calcutta was also knighted by Queen Victoria for proving plant sentience with his crescograph machine http://web.mit.edu/varun_ag/www/bose.html
Pythagoras, discoverer of the Pythagorean theorem that a squared plus b squared equals c squared when a and b are the sides of a right angle and c the diameter, was a vegetarian.
Nikola Tesla, genius inventor, was a vegetarian. http://ivu.org
Linus Pauling: only winner of both the Nobel Peace and Biochemistry Prizes, advocated
fruit as the food which most approximates neural transmitters. He wrote a book on vitamin C as the body's natural toxin bouncer. His work so threatened pharmaceutical multinationals that he was followed around on his lecture tours by them. Vitamin C also speeds the flow of electrical signals across the brain's synapses. Unfortunately Pauling's Center For Orthomolecular Research after his death was subsumed by the University of Oregon, a primate torturer, which has not advanced his work
Pauling defined an orthomolecule or right molecule as a fruitarian or fruit-based one. He wrote that the neurotransmitters of the brain are all fruit based. .Vitamin C is best taken in whole uncooked fruit a. to buffer the stomachb. to allow the time release of the water soluble vitamin and c. because cooking destroys C) C
also removes toxins from brain cells.
Mary Shelley who wrote Frankenstein at the age of 19 was a vegetarian.
Ramanujan, world renowned mathematician, was a vegetarian.
Benjamin Franklin, author of 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' was a vegetarian when he discovered electricity and designed inventions such as the Franklin stove. Later in Paris he wrote that in being friendly with the French court's ladies of the evening he had lapsed into venison and venery (venereal disease).
Daniel, chapter one, records that Daniel would not eat the defiled meat of the king. Because of his dietary charity, God gave him increased visions and mental clarity.
Researchers at the University of Illinois found that fish eaters with high levels of PCB’s in their bloodstream have difficulty recalling information they learned even just 30 minutes earlier.
Isaac Newton wrote that he was an aspiring vegetarian.
Representative Dan Burton has held hearings about the danger of the hepatitis vaccine. Its mercury is related to autism and to the causation of multiple sclerosis.
While all are temples of the indwelling God and while all can access God's omniscience (for it is the size of the opening to the Light within all which determines
consciousness) those with the highest percentage of Phd's are the Asian Indians*
who have the highest percentage of vegetarians in the world.
Dick Gregory author of Cooking With Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat, fruitarian advocate, political activist, author and former comic, has convinced countless numbers to take steps toward a fruitarian diet, has run across the US on a fruit juice diet and has been fasting for 911 truth.
As cholesterol and plaque slowly build up in the brain, they can slowly be eliminated through chelation therapy or fruitarian or vegan diet. Fruit juice fasts can eliminate these
toxins more quickly.
a chapter on fruitarianism in The Holy
Science by Sri Yukteswar
Dick Gregory's Cookin with Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat
Morris Krok's writings
(NPR also lied about the relationship of animal flesh to weight, and failed to mention the earlier than national average deaths of Adelle Davis, 'diet' doctor Atkins who weighed 270 pounds as he died of a cerebral stroke, and Dr. Stillman, the fleshpromoting doctor from whom Atkins got his ideas.
In promoting organ meats such as the liver and kidneys, NPR is shilling for the body's filters, which become filthier and more toxin laden each passing year. As Dick Gregory says, eating fish liver is like eating a used car filter.
This work is in the public domain