Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Education : Environment
Nestle's Robbing Nests
10 Sep 2014
the world's biggest food corporation and its mass theft
Plastic island in the sea from Nestle and other plastic bottlers etc
CEO of Nestle says access to water is not a public right
1 The Nestle corporation of Switzerland, the world's largest food corporation, has been privatizing the world's water supplies, stealing their water from the people of the world and selling it back to them at outrageous prices.
2. It has been draining wetlands, the kidneys of the planet as well as the homes of many bird species.
3. Nestle's sells water under SEVENTY FOUR brand names. Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Nestle chairman, actually stated "Access to water should not be a public right."
4. Nestle's continues to bottle water in plastic which contains the carcinogen BPA or bisphenol A rather than glass.
5. Nor is it recycling the plastic bottles which end up clogging landfills and creating islands of trash in the ocean.
6. Nestle's is invested in human disease, animal agony and environmental destruction through its marketing of animal flesht and dairy products. How many billions of animals has Nestle's killed, symbolized by the name of one of its brands... Tombstone Pizza.
7. Nestle's spent 1 million to fight GMO labeling in the state of Washington by illegally funneling money through the Grocery Manufacturers Association
8. Nestle's has been accused of causing labor organizer deaths in the Philippines
Is access to water a public right?
Why boycott Nestle
Carcinogen in plastic bottles
Dangers of cows milk
Plastic waste islands in the sea
The Nestle monopoly: specific brands
74 Brands Under Which Nestle's Profiteers From Water No Longer Free
Al Manhal (Middle East)
Aqua Mineral (Poland)
Aqua Spring (Greece)
Ciego Montero (Cuba)
Da Shan YunNan Spring (China)
Dar Natury (Poland)
Deep Spring (China)
Deer Park (USA)
Eco de los Andes (Argentine)
Frische Brise (Germany)
Fürst Bismarck (Germany)
Hidden Spring (Philippines)
Ice Mountain (USA)
La Vie (Vietnam)
Los Portales (Cuba)
Pure Life/Pureza Vital/Vie Pure
Nestlé Selda (Portugal)
Nestlé Vera (Italy)
Poland Spring (USA)
San Bernardo (Italy)
San Pellegrino (Italy)
Santa Bárbara (Brazil)
Santa Maria (Mexico)
São Lourenço (Brazil)
Springs (Saudi Arabia)
Water Line (South Korea)
This work is in the public domain