Comment on this article |
Email this article |
Interview :: International : Politics
(A-Radio) Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism
by A-Radio Berlin
18 Sep 2015
Modified: 03:00:09 AM
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of talking to an activist of the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow. The interview was about their local activities as well as the Scottish independence referendum and the rise of nationalism in the region.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/18/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-feder/
Length: 18:34 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist prisoners and the upcoming elections: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/05/a-radio-in-english-abc-belarus-on-/
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/26/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documen/
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners (23-30 August 2015): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/12/a-radio-in-english-interview-week-/
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/07/a-radio-in-english-interview-capit/
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/05/a-radio-in-english-interview-recla/
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/14/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-bookf/
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchist/
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/11/a-radio-in-english-rtp-cooperative/
* An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/01/09/a-radio-in-english-interview-with-/
* An interview on art and anarchism: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/19/a-radio-in-english-art-and-anarchi/
* A documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/08/a-radio-auf-englisch-jake-conroy-f/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!
This work is in the public domain