Comment on this article |
Email this article |
(A-Radio) Audio documentation: Undercover for State and Capital
by A-Radio Berlin
05 Nov 2015
Modified: 06:18:14 PM
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of documenting a presentation organized by the magazine Cilip in Berlin with the title "Undercover for State and Capital". Therein, Kate Wilson talked about her relationship to Mark Kennedy and Eveline Lubbes about the spying of multinationals and the Undercover Research Group. Unfortunately, due to technical problems, we could only record the first part of the presentation where Kate talks about her experiences. The presentation was held in English.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/04/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documen/
Length: 33 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* Eastern Europe 4: An interview about anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/22/a-radio-in-english-anarchists-and-/
* Eastern Europe 3: An interview about anarchism and the squats in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/18/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/14/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/20/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/18/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-feder/
* An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist prisoners and the upcoming elections: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/05/a-radio-in-english-abc-belarus-on-/
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/26/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documen/
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners (23-30 August 2015): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/12/a-radio-in-english-interview-week-/
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/07/a-radio-in-english-interview-capit/
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/05/a-radio-in-english-interview-recla/
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/14/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-bookf/
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchist/
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/11/a-radio-in-english-rtp-cooperative/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!
This work is in the public domain