Comment on this article |
Email this article |
Interview :: Labor : Organizing
(A-Radio) Northern Europe 3: The new Anarchist Federation in Finland - Alusta
by A-Radio Berlin
06 Jan 2016
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of making an interview with two members of the new Anarchist Federation in Finland, Alusta. The interview was made during the Anarchist Bookfair in Tallinn, Estonia.
The comrades tell us about the idea and the goals of the federation, the recent general strike in Finland and the political and social panorama of the country, including the rise of the far right inmidst of governmental austerity measures.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/05/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe/
Length: 27:01 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* Mediterranean 1: An interview with two activists of the occupied and self-organized refugee center Notara26 in Athens, Greece: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/02/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-1/
* Northern Europe 2: An interview on the Anarchist Bookfair in Tallinn, Estonia: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/12/18/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe/
* Northern Europe 1: An audio on the countercultural Musta Pispala festival in Tampere, Finland: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/23/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe/
* Eastern Europe 5: An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/19/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* The documentation of a presentation about the topic "Undercover for State and Capital": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/04/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documen/
* Eastern Europe 4: An interview about anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/22/a-radio-in-english-anarchists-and-/
* Eastern Europe 3: An interview about anarchism and the squats in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/18/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/14/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/20/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-/
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/18/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-feder/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!
This work is in the public domain