Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Education : Environment : Politics : Social Welfare
ZinkeLinks: Many Reasons To Impeach Ryan Zinke
by ARC 9
11 May 2018
Modified: 03:05:28 PM
Zinke has removed dozens of Native Americans from powerful positions, has massacred bear cubs, mustangs, endangered whales, opened the Atlantic coast to drilling, eviscerated fracking regulations
Zinke Has Begun Aerial Roundup of Thousands of Mustangs
Click on image for a larger version
Zinke has raised prices for national parks & reduced prices for ranchers causing drought by deforesting and overgrazing
Click on image for a larger version
Zinke and every GOP senator except one who was ill voted to allow murder of bear cubs in national park. All Dems and Indepdents voted against it.
The Trump nominee to head the Department of the Interior
Ryan Zinke was approved by Republican senators. There are countless reasons to impeach Zinke. Please call your senators and representatives at 202 224 3121.
1. Zinke coordinated the passing of a bill which made it
legal for stalking hunters to murder bear cubs in their dens.
Every GOP senator but ailing Izakson voted for it. Not a single
Democrat or Independent did.
2. Zinke is working to have offshore drilling off of every
Atlantic state. To accommodate Trump's Mar A Lago and executioner
governor Rick Scott's tourism business he exempted Florida
and is being sued by some other states.
3. The slaughter of 90,000 wild mustangs and their roundup by
helicopters has gone ahead despite objection by 80% of the public.
4. Zinke is an avid hunter and like Roy Moore likes to travel a lot on the back of a horse. Less than 5% of the country are
hunters, some for meat, others for trophies. An examination of
serial killers in our country reveals that over 90% of them were
taught to kill in hunting, lab research on animals, slaughterhouses, or war. Dept of Interior press releases indicate he wants to extend hunting. it follows that if he is successful there will be more psychopaths.
5. In bringing hunting for the first time into our national park
sanctuaries and helped by the congressional (blood)sportsmen's caucus, (something Senator Rob Portman tried to do in the Bush
administration) he is terrorizing animals through stalking hunters,
and endangering the lives of all those who live near the park or work in it, to endanger visitors to the park.
6. Zinke is trying to end federal protection of the giant redwoods called sequoia.
7. Zinke is working to eviscerate NEPA in order to remove public power from his plans to give oil, deforested timber, minerals and ranchers federal lands at pennies on the dollar.
8. Zinke claims to want to prevent forest fires, but he is raising prices for entrance to national parks while reducing the costs of ranchers' grazing which deforests lands removing raininvoking trees
9. Wilderness Watch and others sue Zinke over plans to build a road in Izembek which was designated by law as wilderness.
10. Zinke rolled back hydraulic fracking regulations, and in
so doing endangered all people, animals, birds, fishes
and reptiles through poisoning the watershed and causing
earthquakes (Pruitt's OK has had 5000. Mike DeWine's OH has
had over 1000.)
11. Zinke in violation of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples,
of which the US was a signatory, has transferred out of more powerful positions
at DOI all employees with any tribal links, as he continues 400 years of violation of Native Americans by Caucasians.
12. Zinke insists a special flag be flown whenever he is in his office.
13. Zinke called Senator Murkowski to subtly threaten her, telling her Trump wasn't happy that she'd voted against his truncation of health care vote.
14. Zinke has acted on his announced plan to sell the lands of the people of the US to the highest bidders.
15. His excess travels including flights on military planes at 25,000 dollars per hour are being investigated.
16. His wife's use of tax supported planes is also being investigated.
17. Zinke has settled a lawsuit over his $5800 a month home in DC
18. Ever since the Teapot Dome scandal of 1921 to 1923, the oil industry has stolen the oil of public lands at ridiculously low prices. They are continuing to do so, ripping off the public for billions of dollars.. Zinke has violated transparency rules by meeting with them in secret (as Pruitt has done at the EPA paying $43,000 for a soundproof area in which to speak on the phone.)
19 Zinke's office doors cost $75,000
20. Zinke and Sessions think California has no right to come before corporations in purchasing federal lands
21. As the Bueau of Land Management leases pieces of public land for drilling, mining, tree deforestation, cattle grazing etc.
Zinke has eliminated the public comment period before these leases are granted.
Zinke has worked to round up with helicopters and slaughter almost the last of the wild mustangs.
Zinke endangered the health of all people, animals by poisoning the watershed and ending Obama rules about hydraulic fracking
He's been sued by the State of California
Zinke worked with Trump, the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus, Senator Portman
who first tried to have hunting in natl parks in Bush adm. etc to bring stalking hunters into natl parks to terrorize animals and endanger tourists
Zinke has contempt for law in opening up billions of acres of federal land to hunters, deforesting fire causing ranchers' grazing, mineral extraction, treekilling lumber industries, oil and gas.
Trump, Zinke and others violate the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples In DOI alone, 1/3 of employees with tribal affiliation were transferred https://shareblue.com/zinke-reassigned-a-third-native-american-staffers- Montana Alaska and elsewhere Zinke has moved Native Americans out of jobs at DOI
Cattle and sheep ranchers pressure for
Zinke Trump and every single GOP senator except ailing Izakson voted to allow the murder of bear cubs in their dens
/> Oil co thieves don't pay going rate for federal oil
nor should they be drilling on federal lands at all
Zinke requires staff to fly special flag when he's in residence
Zinke opens up drilling in Atlantic and exempts Florida because of politics of Trump's Mar a Lago and execution gov Rick Scott
Sen Van Hollen of Md, Sen King of Maine, most Atlantic senators and governors oppose Zinke
Zinke is trying to end federal protection of giant redwoods
Zinke is trying to eviscerate environmental law
CSpan rebroadcast Zinke's testimony before Senate... Senator Tester and others ask penetrating questions while Sen. Rubio speaks of suffocating fish on federal
park land in Florida After the livestream is finished the link should be available
Zinke is raising prices on national parks while reducing costs of rancher grazing on federal lands.
Zinke lack of tranparency meeting with oil execs
CREW, a citizens ethics group, filed lawsuit against Zinke for lack of transparency about meetings with oil cos.
Zinke sued over grouse
NC plans suit against Zinke over ofshore drilling
Snator Udall questioned Zinke about following:
Zinke eliminates public comment period on oil and gas leases with BLM https://climatewest.org/2017/08/07/zinke-eliminates-public-comment-perio/
Zinke working to sell the people's land to the highest bidder
Serial killers more than 90% have been trained to hunt vivisect or kill.
zinke wants more hunting
Avid hunter Zinke wants more trophy hunting
The DOI Inspector General is the wrong person to investigate Zinke's travel corruption
lawsuit re lolita zinke travel
Zinke passes on Trump's threat to Murkowski
Lawsuit over Zinke rental agreement in DC. Like Pruitt he has caused conflict over rental arrangements.
Zinke's office doors cost $75,000
Zinke: Interior's New Doors Now Cost $75K By 'Manipulating ... https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/zinke-upgraded-interior-doors
Corrupt Utah judge helps Zinke dismiss transparency
Ryan Zinke vs park loving clothing manufacturers
California sues Zinke DOJ sues California
Wilderness Watch works to protect Alaska from Zinke and Murkowski bulldozers
DOI spokesperson testimony before Congress:
“Let’s say you have a trout and a salmon in the same stream. It happens all the time. Upstream you have a dam, downstream you use it for irrigation, and that stream passes by a Forest Service holding,” Zinke said. “So this is how we manage it. The salmon are actually managed by the Department of Commerce through [the National Marine Fisheries Service]. The trout is managed by me through [the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service]. Upstream, water temperature and flows is generally the Army Corps of Engineers, unless it’s a hydro plant and then it’s Bureau of Reclamation ...”
'We are very aware that offshore drilling could lead to catastrophe' said Ryan Zinke.
Nevertheless he went ahead with drilling offshore of every US state except Florida.
Zinke calls himself a Theodore Roosevelt Republican. There is ways in which he is. Like Roosevelt he loves killing mammals. Roosevelt killed over 800 bears but is known for the 1 cub he made an orphan and saved. But Roosevelt wanted to preserve wilderness for all while Zinke wants it deforested, drilled, mined,
with trophy hunters violating our national parks.
This work is in the public domain