Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Environment : Politics : Race : Radical Culture : Social Welfare
28 Of Many Reasons To Impeach Scott Pruitt
by The Green Wild
07 Jun 2018
Modified: 04:06:23 AM
Scott Pruitt, as AG in Oklahoma, helped cause 5000 fracking earthquakes in just 1 year, deliberately selected an execution chemical banned in several areas, organized Republican attorneys general in 11 other states to fight against California's law requiring larger cages for factory farmed hens. Now he's poisoning our water and polluting our air.
28 Of Myriad Reasons To Impeach Scott Pruitt
There are at least 12 ongoing government investigations of Scott Pruitt's corruption
MSNBC reported that Scott Pruitt was the choice
of Carl Icahn to head the EPA. Icahn owns oil refineries.
1. As attorney general of Oklahoma Scott Pruitt
worked to execute prisoners.
2. According to reports, Pruitt was responsible for
selecting a drug for execution which he knew had been banned elsewhere. The victim prisoner suffered for 45 minutes.
3. As AG of Oklahoma he was party to a lawsuit
challenging the right of Californians to require
bigger cages for factory farmed birds.
4. He has worked several years in Oklahoma and now in DC to allow more dangerous carcinogenic insecticides which had been banned He met with Dow Chemical and shortly after decided not to ban the lethal chlorpyrifos.
5. He has worked to make our air dirtier
6. He has worked to make our water more toxic.
7. Pruitt worked to poison fishes and those who eat them.
8. His petition to allow his car to go through DC traffic with sirens and lights has been turned down. The aide who said it was not a good idea has been reassigned.
9. For some time until the media spotlight
he lived ina DC condo at 1/4 of the average
monthly rent of Capitol Hill as a gift of 2 Washington
lobbyists, one with business before the EPA.
10. He has worked as has Ryan
Zinke to remove protections for the nation's forests.
11. He spent $25,000 to soundproof his office and more money to provide a bulletproof desk for his receptionist.
12. He spent $40,000 of taxpayer money on a trip to Morocco to lobby for the liquid gas businessof his landlord lobbyist. That would have been Wilbur Ross' job as Secretary of Commerce.
13. He has flown 1st class instead of coach. Coach is the rule for government employees.
14. He bypassed the White House in giving over $80,000 in raises to 2 of his Oklahoma staffers.
15. He has worked to eradicate climate change data from EPA records.
16. Pruitt acted to harm the animal protection work of the dedicated people of the Humane Society of the US.
17. While Christine Todd Whitman, a former EPA head, had 2 in her security team, taxpayers are paying for 30 in Pruitt's. They went with him to Disneyland.
18. Pruitt worked to remove the states' abilities to limit the waste dumped into the watershed from factory farms.
19. Scott Pruitt was one of those responsible for a record 5000 thousand fracking earthquakes in just 1 year in Oklahoma, including the strongest earthquake ever recorded there. He and the fracking industry diverted the precious little water that Oklahoma has from people and animals to the fracking industry. In April of 2018, a blizzard was freezing captive cows to death on one end of Oklahoma while fires burned them alive on the other.
20 Pruitt has ok'd an insecticide which damages children's brains
21 Trump and Pruitt continue inaction as farmers'
22 In Oklahoma Pruitt was involved in shady real estate deals
23 Pruitt does not believe in evolution yet is in charge of an agency in which
science is necessary
24 Pruitt like Trump, Zinke, Perdue and others is going the opposite direction of the world in regards to the environmental hazards of cattle, sheep ranchers, factory farms etc.
Meat causes climate change more than car exhaust says UN env. agency
a. Animal agriculture. deforests since grazing animals pull up sapling trees
b. causes dangerous methane levels
c. pollutes water systems
d. takes 81 times more energy per lb. than tree fruit found Dr Don Meyer
e. takes 12,000 gallons of water for 1 lb of
f. takes thousands more human hours in production than fruit
25. Scott Pruitt asked his aide to check franchise opportunites with Chick Fil A
Apparently it is ok to murder billions of chickens as Chick Fil A has done if one is
26. Great opposition to EPA hiring of chemical industry lawyer to head Superfund
27. Greenpeace sends a mattress to EPA to signify that Pruitt is in bed with oil and chemical polluters
28. Half of EPA hires are from polluting industries
A Flint Michigan man was quoted as saying that Pruitt doesn't care how much
lead poisoned water his children drink.
Cruelly Botched Executions
Pruitt worked to put chickens into even smaller cages
Pruitt worked to poison fishes and those who eat them.
Pruitt met with Dow Chemical and then decided not to ban their lethal
Pruitt worked to harm HSUS
More factory farm manure in our watershed, thanks to Pruitt
This work is in the public domain