Comment on this article |
Email this article |
News :: Police and Prisons : Politics : Race : Radical Culture
Some of Brian Kemp's Copious Felonies
12 Nov 2018
Modified: 12:40:36 PM
After employing the greatest variety and number
of racist vote suppression tricks in US history
Brian Kemp has declared himself
He was in a fixed game acting
as both player and umpire
In response to Brian Kemp's criminal declaration of himself as governor of Georgia,
some are calling for boycott of Georgia's 100 largest corporations until he resigns. Others calling for letters to the top 100:
They are listed at this link: https://www.zippia.com/advice/largest-companies-in-georgia/
The Home Depot
The Coca-Cola Company
Some of the categories of Brian Kemp's felonies:
1. removing 1.4 million legitimate Georgian Democrats, Libertrians, blacks, Latinos from the voter rolls since 2012. exceeding the Jon Husted Mike DeWine removal of over 1 million voters in Ohio and Jeb Bush's removal of hundreds of thousands of voters in Florida in 2000.
2. widespread use of police intimidation
a. stopping a bus full of black seniors on their way to vote and turning them around
b. sending 12 policepersons to stop a black voter registration activist in a neighborhood
c.Kemp has sent armed agents into neighborhoods to arrest black voter registration activists. More conscious judges dropped the charges
3. suing a woman for helping her blind father to vote
4. instituting corrupt 'handwriting analysis' to eliminate thousands of votes. Lawrence O'Donnell has said no 2 of any person's signatures are ever alike.
5. deliberately ignoring black voters' requests for absentee ballots. (Rick Scott did this in Florida as well.)
6. racist gerrymandering
7. ads designed to intimidate voters..e.g. sitting with a rifle across his lap talking to someone he wished to threaten
8. failure to recuse himself from the Secretary of State position ... he was playing umpire and player in a fixed game as were Jon Husted of Ohio and Kris Kobach of Kansas
9. Kemp shut down 200 rural and black voting places
10. He worked with Jeff Sessions to cancel additional black voting places on the basis that they were not
11. He worked to pass the Exact Match law which allows the removal of a registration if a period is not after an abbreviation such as Rd, if a hyphen or middle initial is missing.
12. With the criminal and unconstitutional Exact Match, he sat on 53,000 voter registrations, 70% of which were submitted by blacks.
13. He has removed voters for not voting in just one previous election. The 6th Circuit in Ohio ordered Jon Husted to reinstate those voters removed for a similar reason.
14. He was sued by the military for not allowing soldiers to send in absentee ballots. He was forced by the military to allow absentee ballots, but required they be filed electronically, which allows his hacking operatives to work more easily.
In yet another felony, Kemp gave away the social security numbers and other data of 6 million Georgians to a dozen groups
which paid for the information, including a gun lobby and a white supremacist group. He exposed those 6 million Georgians to identity theft.
15 b He had the secret support of the white supremacist and NRA groups to whom he had
criminally given 6 million names and data.
16. He refused to join the 46 states which require a paper trail as a counter to computer hacking.
17. He arranged voting lines of several hours by having 3 computers in 1 Atlanta predominantly Democratic voting area. He undermachined many polling places.
18. He kept many machines unused in warehouses.
19. Further felonious action: Kemp locked out voters in 1 Democratic area... prevented their filing provisional ballots.
20. Kemp had fellow racists' help.including Barstow, Georgia Mayor Robert Morris, whose Facebook includes a number of hate posts, went on a racist rant after his county decided to prevent volunteers from bringing seniors to the polls
21 The 2 previous governor elections were won by the Republicans with margins of only 200,000. He and his predecessors having used racist crimes since 1865 to win elections.
22. In Mud Creek, Georgia not a Democrat dominated area in 2016, 276 registered voters were suddenly over 600 in the vote count
23. Kemp has raided the offices of Democratic voter registration groups..
Sonny Perdue who appointed Brian Kemp Secretary of State was governor of Georgia for 8 years and a serial killer of prisoners, executing at least 18. He is now Trump's USDA head and at the USDA promotes animal and bird slaughter, factory farms and the brutal dairy industry.
Karen Handel was also a vote suppression Secretary of State.
1. "Kemp Sued Over Georgia's 'Exact Match' Voter Registration Scheme," Talking Points Memo, October 11, 2018
2. "Poll: Republican Kemp and Democrat Abrams statistically tied in Georgia governor race," The Hill, October 12, 2018
3. "Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending' voter registrations," CNN, October 12, 2018
4. "Polling Places in Black Communities Continue to Close Ahead of November Elections," Governing, September 5, 2018
5. "Georgia Republican Brian Kemp reportedly helped purge '1 in 10' of the state's voters from the rolls," Mic, October 9, 2018
6. "Kemp Sued Over Georgia's 'Exact Match' Voter Registration Scheme," Talking Points Memo, October 11, 2018
7. "Kemp holding up 53K voter registrations as he runs for governor," MSNBC, October 10, 2018
This work is in the public domain