Comment on this article |
Email this article |
by Gary Larrabee
Email: gary_larrabee (nospam) yahoo.com
03 Dec 2001
Many people have wondered whether the United States is in the Bible. It is apparent to me that the Prophet Isaiah wrote about the United States of America, although he does not name the United States by name he describes it as if he were seeing America.
The eagle with the upspread wings is the symbol of America and is recognized throughout the world.
The eighteenth chapter of Isaiah is a prophecy of warning to the United States of America.
1. Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.
This was written by the Prophet Isaiah about 720 B.C. At that time the only known population centers lied along the borders of the Mediteranian Sea. The boudaries of the known lands were Ethiopia, Arabia, Egypt, Persia, India and Tarshish.
So the land beyopnd Ethiopia included all the unknown land making up North and South America. This is a prophetic word to a people looking nearly 3,000 years into the future from the time it was spoken.
We will see that Isaiah is perfectly describing the United States of America in the beginning of the twenty first century.
2. That sendeth ambassadors by sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, Ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled. To a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; A nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled.
The United States is the nation that influences all other nations more than any other. Other nations send their future leaders to America to be educated. The United Nations is headquarted in New York City, where all nations come to confer and we have ambassadors and embassy's in all these nations of the world.
The Central Inteligence Agency of the United States knows the secrets of the nations, private companies and influential people of the world. The United States has military bases on foreign lands in strategic locations throughout the world, as well as aircraft in constant surveilance as well as ships and submarines in all the oceans and seas. Now it is said that the United States has satelites that can be positioned to any point on earth to spy on any selected target.
The warning Isaiah gives is directed to a nation scattered and peeled. The United States has 50 seperate states and controls several forign territories. Americans are generally taller than the world average and it's men since its beginning have most often prefered to be cleans shaven.
Isaiah says these people were terrrible from the beginning. The greatest number of the population are white Anglo Saxon and can only trace their ancestors back 100 to 200 years. The people making up this group only know that their ancestors came from a European country.
We may not know where we come from or who we really are as a people, but Isaiah was speaking the words the Lord was giving Him and the Lord knows all our beginnings.
The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel are a people terrible from their beginnings. They turned from worshipping God to to sacrificing their own children to Idols and god's made of wood and stone.
The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel were punished for their evil deeds when the Lord forced them to be in bondage to Assyria and Persian for three hundred and ninty years. After this bondage the Lord scattered them among the nations of the world and when America was discovered these white Anglo Saxon people setted in Canada and the United States. According to the scriptures these people were to increase to be so many that they could be compared to all the stars of heaven or all the sand of the seas.
When Isaiah says a nation meted out and trodden down, he is perfectly describing our system of surveying the land. Our method is to use metes and bounds surveying, as our measuring system to survey the land to be built and settled upon. This has been done from border to border and from coast to coast.
Isaiah says this is a nation the rivers have spoiled.
The United States has over 20,000 miles of river frontages which includes;
1. The Arkansas River.
2. The Colorado River.
3. The Columbia River.
4. The Mississippi River.
5. The Missouri River.
6. The Ohio River.
7. The Red River.
8. The Rio Grande River.
9. The St. Laurence River.
10. The Snake River.
The Great Lakes form the largest body of fresh water in the world and their connecting waterways are the largest inland water transportation network.
Our economy and living conditions are based largely upon hydro electric power generated from the waters damed up on these rivers.
All our major cities are located along these waterways where all types of industries have developed. Manufacturing, inventions and technologies have been developed there.
The dammed up rivers have provided an irrigation sytem that enables our farmers to export food around the world.
3. All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains, and when he bloweth a trumpet hear ye.
This is a warning to all the people of the world to watch the United states for a great sign that will be lifted up not by the nation, but by an individual that will be seen around the world by all the media.
Everyone is told to pay attention and make sure to listen and pay strict attent to this sign.
What might the signs be?
1. That the Branch of the Lord is formed to bring forth the Kingdom of God.
2. The temple that Ezekiel described should be constructed for the Messiah.
3. The ten tribes have been found and identified and they are all joining with The Jewish people of the world.
4. They will become one people that will appoint one king over the entire kingdom of all the tribes of Israel.
4. For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider my dwelling place like a clear heat upon the herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of the harvest.
When the Lord said pray, Thy Kingdom Come upon earth as it is in heaven, he was speaking of his future dwelling place. The Lord is considering the earth His dwelling place. He is considering the cleansing that will take place by heat and burning as a refiners fire that burns off all the dross.
The Lord will soon come out of His place to rightiously judged the earth with purification. The Lord shows us a picture of America by illustrating that part of the crops being burned with heat. He also shows us ap;icture, as rain falling in the middle of a harvest that spoils part of the crop.
5. For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches.
The warning is at a time of great prosperity, at a time when everyone expects the markets to continue rising, there will suddenly be great pain compared to the pruning of branches. The pruning seems to include finaces, world power.
The nation is sverly wounded but not totally destroyed. This may very well include the loss of lives up to one third of the United States population. The people flee from the cities to the countryside and mountains to survive.
6. They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains and the beasts of the earth; and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.
The destruction takes place in the fall of the year at harvest time and people are forced out of their homes into the winter weather without shelter where many will die and become food for wild beasts for a time period of one year including both summer and winter.
7. In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the Mount Zion.
This will be the time of a great revelation to the people of the world. A time that the people will remember their beginnings. The Revelation of who they really are. The people will learn of their beginning through revelation as they are under persecution dwelling in the winderness and in the mountains.
The people will turn to the Lord and will be all of one mind seeking the Lord and his perfect will. Many will be given the anointing and power to do great exploits in the name of the Lord.
The new world order being formed by the nations of the world will try to eliminate the people of God through ethnic cleansing. Many people will give their physical lives as martyrs for the Kingdom of God.
At this time the people are told to remember the place of the Name of the Lord of Host and to remember Mount Zion. This seems to be the clarion call for all to come into unity and return to dwell in the Holy Land. Remember Jerusalem.
Our nations First President George Washington had a prophetic vision of the United states of Americ and It it written below.
The Vision of George Washington:
Is this a vision of America being invaded at the beginning of the 21st Century?
I have incerted my questions and thoughts. (GL)
The following is an excerpt taken from an account of a vision revealed to George Washington while at Valley Forge during the Revolutionary War. This full account was written in the U.S. war veterans' paper "The National Tribune", December 1880 edition. This is also written in the Morning Star Journal,
Volume 1, No. 3, 1991.
" Again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew THREE DISTINCT BLASTS; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. (9-11-01 3 Blasts, Twin Towers and Pentagon?)
(GL)Is this a picture of the retalliation? Are These invasions from these 3 Continents judgement or cleasing?
"Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men.
(GL)Then the 3 Continebts Gather against America?
These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up.
"As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth and blew a long and fearful blast.
(GL)Help From the God of Heaven and Earth?
"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word "UNION", and who bore our national flag in one hand and sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-high overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.
(GL)Cleansing of the Land? The sign of the water?
Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last dipped water from the ocean And sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.
(GL)America Strong in the new Kingdom of God on earth in the 21st Century?
Then once more I beheld the villages, towns And cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice:
'While the stars remain, And the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the UNION last.' And taking from his brow the crown which blazoned the word 'UNION' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down said, 'Amen'!
The scene instantly began to fade And dissolve, And I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappeared, And I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I heard before, said, "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The Most fearful for her is the third.
(GL)The Strength of America
But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land And UNION." With these words the vision vanished, And I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, the progress, And destiny of the United States."
Such, my friends," the venerable narrator concluded, "were the words I heard from Washington's own lips, And America will do well to profit by them."
(GL)Only the future will tell whether we are fulfilling this vision 9-11-01
The Lord Fiirst spoke to me through his word on the 7th month and the 21st day of 1978 and this 2 chapter of Haggai seems to be an importtant key to what the Lord is doing in this generation.
The Great Shaking of the earth 9-11-01 t0 ?
1. In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the LORD by the prophet Haggai, saying,
2. Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying,
3. Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing?
(GL)This House orriginally meant the temple, Could it also apply to America? and more specificly to the Body of Christ?
4. Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:
5. According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
(GL)God Promise to rebuild the Kingdom and all 12 Tribes and give them the Land.
6. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
(GL)Twin Towers Financial centers of America destroyed 9-11-01.
7. And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
(GL)Is This God's promise to prosper the House of a Christian America as the Boody of Christ after the great shaking?
8. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
9. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
What happens on 9-24-? ?
10. In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
11. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ask now the priests concerning the law, saying,
12. If one bear holy flesh in the skirt of his garment, and with his skirt do touch bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any meat, shall it be holy? And the priests answered and said, No.
(GL)Is this speaking of a new Start or New Birth?
13. Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean.
14. Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.
15. And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD:
16. Since those days were, when one came to an heap of twenty measures, there were but ten: when one came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty vessels out of the press, there were but twenty.
17. I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye turned not to me, saith the LORD.
(GL)This may be applicable to both the spiritual temple of God by bringingunity to the Body and also the Physical Temple being built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem?
18. Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD's temple was laid, consider it.
19. Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.
20. And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,
21. Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
(GL)Some time after 9-11-01?
22. And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.
23. In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
(GL)Thy Kingdom Come. A book of Prophecy, by Gary Larrabee