Comment on this article |
Email this article |
Northeastern Anarchist #3 out now!
Email: sabate36 (nospam) juno.com
Address: PO Box 230685, Boston, MA 02123
14 Dec 2001
"Despite the Tragedy of September 11th, We Still Remain Ungovernable!"
“Despite The Tragedy of September 11th, We Still Remain Ungovernable!”
The Northeastern Anarchist:
Magazine of the Northeastern Federation of Anarcho-Communists (NEFAC)
Issue #3 - Fall/Winter 2001 out now!
Single copies are $5ppd; subscriptions are $15ppd for four issues (please add $3 for international). For distribution, bundle orders are $3 per copy for three or more copies, and $2.50 for 10 or more. Checks and money orders
can be made out to "Northeastern Anarchist”.
The Northeastern Anarchist
PO Box 230685, Boston, MA 02123
email: sabate36 (at) juno.com
For more information about NEFAC, visit us on the web at:
This issue's feature:
ANARCHISTS AGAINST THE WAR!
- Why Anarchists Oppose War and Nationalism (Boston Anarchists Against Militarism)
- Social War By Other Means (Willful Disobedience)
- The Tragedy of Afghanistan (Chekov Feeney)
- Suppporting the Revolutionary Women of Afghanistan (Sanya & Flint)
- Why Do They Hate Us? (Wayne Price)
- No Palestinain Ever Called Me Nigger (Lorenzo Komboa Ervin)
- Behind the ‘USA PATRIOT’ Act (Ann Harrison)
- We Don’t Want Your Bloody Wars! (NEFAC)
- Capitalism is the Disease: Anarchism is the Cure
- This is NEFAC! An Introduction to the Northeastern Federation of Anarcho-Communists
NEWS FROM THE NORTHEAST
The Growing Wave of Anti-War Protest in the Region; G20 Protests in Ottawa; NEFAC Anti-Patriarchy Conference report; New England Anarchist Bookfair; O16 Protests in Toronto; Mass Arrests at Demo for Palestinian Rights; Police Violently Evict Montreal Squatters; Boston Anarchists Face Serious Charges; Repression at Concordia University; and more…
THEORY AND ANALYSIS
- For Us Nothing, For All Everything: The Communist Tradition in Anarchism (Camille)
- As Far As Organization Goes: We Are Platformists! (Nicolas Phebus)
- Nine Years of the Love & Rage Revolution Anarchist Federation (Wayne Price)
- The Practice of Direct Action: The Barcelona Rent Strike of 1931 (Nick Rider)
- Anarchism, Marxism and Renewing Socialism From Below (Todd Gordon & Jerome Klassen - New Socialist Group)
- Comments on Gordon and Klassen’s ‘Anarchism, Marxism and Renewing Socialism From Below (Wayne Price – NEFAC)
- Globalization From Below (Jeremy Brecher)
- The Truth That Never Hurts (Barbara Smith)
- No Logo (Naomi Klein)