Comment on this article |
Email this article |
International Branch of the Lion of Judah
by Gary Larrabee
Email: gary_larrabee (nospam) yahoo.com
14 Dec 2001
You are a child of God regardless of what you may call yourself Moslem, Hindu, Christian, Jew, New Age, or something else. The International Branch of the Lion of Judah is a name that includes all who believe. Don’t let this be taken in any way that will divide or put any barriers between us. Now is the time we must come together to defeat the forces of evil. We are all fighting the fight against Globalization and the NWO.
As the Lord began leading me on this mission, He said, I am bringing forth my people from around the world to fulfill the greatest prophecy in the Bible, but no one understands it.
At this point I set aside everything I had been traditionally taught and thought I knew and said, Teach me Lord. The Lord continues to teach me and there is very much being revealed that I don't fully understand yet. This as though I am given puzzle pieces and they have to be put in the proper positions of time and space of our future.
So I will state my present understanding, reserving the right to adjust my understanding to further truths of scripture yet to be revealed.
Getting started right is very important in any journey.
Because of may generations of misunderstanding we need to be sure exactly what each word of a particular hard to understand verse means.
The Bible gives prophetic understanding of God's plan for this generation.
The Lord is now bringing together a people from all nations of the world who are chosen by him to be over-comers. People who will listen and hear the voice of the Lord and then be obedient, even unto death to do whatsoever the Lord has called them to do.
The Bible speaks of these special people as the stone cut out of the mountain without hands in Daniel 2:44,45.
The Bible speaks of these anointed people as his man-child in Isaiah chapter 66, as well as Revelation Chapter 12.
The Lord speaks of these special people as being his Branch in Isaiah 11;1-5. This includes the “Man on the White Horse” of Revelation Chapter 6:1,2, going not by mite nor power but by the spirit of the Lord, and includes the 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel, spoken of in Revelation chapter seven.
Because of many generations of misunderstanding the Branch described in Isaiah the eleventh chapter in the first five verses. We need to be sure exactly what each word of the first verse means and how each word relates to the rest of the verse.
In the past because of the power, the authority, the wisdom, the righteousness and the integrity of this righteous Branch it was nearly impossible to believe or even consider the Branch to anyone other than the Christ himself.
It is true no life other than the life of Christ can come forth as the righteous Branch, However it is the life of the vine manifesting himself through the Branches. (Isaiah 11:1)
1. And there shall come forth a ROD out of the STEM OF JESSE and a BRANCH shall grow out of HIS ROOTS.
To find the correct meaning of how each word relates to the other it will be easier if we actually read the verse from the end to the beginning.
Going backwards we see the ROOTS belong to HIS, and HIS refers to the ROOTS. The ROOTS belong to the BRANCH, and the Branch refers to the ROD that came out of the STEM OF JESSE.
David is the Stem of Jesse; The Rod here refers to Jesus Christ. The Branch that refers to the Rod is referring to the followers of Jesus Christ.
So we must be clear that the Branch represents the followers of Christ, regardless of how powerful and glorious the description. But the power and the authority is not from the Branch.
The authority is Jesus Christ the Rod who holds all power and authority and is able to give this power and authority to anyone he desires to give it to. He chooses to give all his power and authority to his people or his body pf believers, so that he may rule through his body, the Branch. He is the Vine we are the Branches.
The Understanding that I was given about the Tribulation Period.
There are certain things in each of our lives that no matter how true or how much we believe they are hard to explain in a believable way. This type of thing has happened in my life and it has been a life changing experience for me that I did not seek or ask for. I understand why many think that I have just jumped out of the box, but I have decided to share this anyway as a testimony of truth at least to me. I don’t consider myself to be religious and belong to no church or organization, but I am a spiritual believer in the Bible, and also read other ancient manuscripts.
I will start by stating the events as they happened and then I will try and put the dots together in an explanation.
I have had a hunger for the study of the word of God since 1968, and the Lord has blessed me by revealing much to me in understanding prophetic scripture. Please test every word with scripture. I will try to explain what God has revealed to me concerning what lies ahead for this generation, and I hope that this will be an encouragement to the body of Christ.
Please hear me through before passing judgment. I don't claim to be a prophet. However, I try to be sensitive to what ever the Lord may speak to me through His Spirit. The key to my understanding has been much fasting, praying in the spirit, and waiting patiently for the Lord's timing.
When the Lord speaks, no matter how it sounds, I write it down and wait, leaving everything to the Lord. Sometimes in my own mind it doesn't make sense for years, and then all at once the Lord gives further revelation at His time.
The following dates are important in understanding how things fit to-gather. I will be referring to the events and sequences of these particular dates.
1. On April 10, 1984, I was told that the Tribulation described in the book of Revelation was beginning.
2. On June 13, 1984, I was told that the four angels were being placed at the four corners of the earth. This seems to be the beginning point of the sealing of those referred to as the 144,000.
3. On April 10, 1987, I was told that the vials were being poured forth.
I know that you are wondering how this could be, the tribulation is only seven years and it has been more that twice that length of time and we are still here.
The Breaking of the Seals
I was told on April 10, 1984 the first seal was released. Think of this as a very slow leak in your car tire. The air comes out ever so slowly, you are able to drive quite normally for a long period. But the air is slowly coming out just the same, and it will eventually become totally flat and you will no longer be able to drive.
The man on the white horse described in Revelation 6: 1,2, is a picture of a powerful body of believers in Jesus Christ. This is not the anti-christ, this is that perfect body of Christ, all in one mind and accord, all in total submission to the head.
There is a “corporate anointing” that is available to the body of Christ when we come into unity and is spoken of in the Old Testament as a single person although it is actually speaking of the body of Christ as a single person. Jesus said we were the Branches. The Branch of Isaiah 11:1-5 is the man-child the corporate body or corporate Branch of Jesus Christ the Vine. This will include Hindu Believers, Moslem Believers, Jewish Believers, New Age Believers, and all the rest including Christian Believers. There are no barriers except You Must Believe.
The body of Christ is coming into unity by judgment.
Judgment begins at the house of God and since April 10, 1984, all believers, organizations or denominations have been under sever judgment in breaking the body. All true believers are being broken to the point of dying to self. To the point it is no longer I but Christ that lives in me. I can no longer live this life by myself.
Through much prayer for understanding I started putting precept upon precept, and came up with conclusions by waiting upon the Lord, that I put on the shelf of my understanding. Waiting upon the Lord for further understanding and direction as to what to do with this information.
Looking back I see I had reached a correct conclusion, however, The events didn't happen in the sequence and timing that I originally expected. It however turned out according to scripture. I was given a greater understanding of this through these dates given.
Now on to the 2nd seal.
This is not a good thing that was released on October 10, 1984 when the Lamb of God opened this seal. This seal took peace from the earth, and power was given people to kill one another. This was shortly after the barracks and the American troops were bombed in Lebanon. This point was the beginning of greater terrorist threats to the world that has increased at an alarming rate.
Now to the 3rd seal, a very positive seal to the body of Christ.
The man on the black horse has a pair of balances, and says a measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny, and hurt not the oil and the wine.
This is the fulfillment of the wealth of the unrighteous stored up for the righteous. These balances are just and righteous balances. In the days that this scripture was written a measure was a large amount of 6.25 bushels of dry measure or 58 gallon of liquid measure. So the meaning is not poverty but prosperity. The oil and the wine represent the believers being led by the spirit of the Lord and not the wealthy.
The 4th seal is bad and seems to release the power for about one fourth of the people on earth to be destroyed by famine and by the beasts of the field.
My understanding of the 5th seal is the impression about the special call of this generation. That we are the generation that will unite, and as a great spiritual army re-claim all that has been stolen by the forces of evil for world control.
Satan has for-knowledge, and he tried to destroy Moses and Jesus as babies because they were destined to be saviors. Satan is doing it again by killing babies through abortion, knowing that this is the generation of the corporate body that will bring forth the Kingdom of God. We are the saviors of this generation.
Seven seals to be released over a 42 month period seemed to me would probably be released about one every six months. So as I looked ahead it appeared to me that the seventh seal with all the terrible trumpet judgments would probably begin April 10, 1987, if my conclusions were correct. I did not expect to hear what I heard on that day.
When the body is totally broken we will come together into unity as that perfect man. At this point the church will receive the anointing that will break the yoke upon all believers. The ma-child or the Branch of Jesus Christ the Vine that I spoke of.
The anointing of the Branch is the anointing of Isaiah 10:27 that breaks the Yoke.
27. And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
When the body comes into unity, Isaiah 11: 1-5, speaks of the Branch separate form the Rod of Jesse or the Vine. This is our church this is us, we as believers of all religions when we come into unity, and is a corporate anointing. It speaks to the body as a single person all of one mind and accord. This is that perfect man on the white horse that will go forth conquering in the name of the Lord. A fulfillment of Ephesians 4:11-13 and Revelation 6:1-2. Zechariah speaks of the anointing given to the Branch when he prophesied to Zerubbabel one of the olive branches of Zechariah chapter four. Not by might, not by power, but by my spirit sayeth the Lord.
Now let us look at the 7th seal and the events of April 10, 1987.
On that day I was told through a prophetic word that the vials were being poured forth on that day. When I heard this I went into prayer and further Bible study to understand what the Lord was telling me. I wondered how could this be on the day that I expected the 7th seal to be opened.
Revelation 5:8 states that the golden vials full of odours are the prayers of the saints. The odours in the vials are the prayers of the saints.
Now as we look at Revelation 8:1, the opening of the 7th seal, there is silence “IN HEAVEN” for a 1/2 hour and during this time we see in verse 3, that the prayers of the saints are offered upon the golden altar before the throne of God. And also during this 1/2 hour the angels fill their censers with fire and there were voices, thundering, lightning, and earthquakes.
In 2nd Peter 3:8, we are told one day with the Lord is as a thousand years. Notice this 1/2 hour of silence is “in heaven” and not upon the earth.
If this is a literal meaning the 1/2 hour of a thousand year day would be 20 years and 83 days here on earth.
God's prophetic clock some times stops and begins again.
In Daniel's 70 week prophecy, Daniel 9:24-27, the time stopped at the end of the 69th week of days, after 483 years of a prophecy that was to be fulfilled in 490 years, we have nearly a 2,000 year gap.
The same thing is happening again after the seventh seal was opened. Of the 42 month period of the first half of the tribulation period, everything came to a stop after 36 months. The tribulation period didn't stop, however. Just the opposite occurred; it was extended. If the 1/2 hour in heaven is a literal time period of a 1,000 year day, then the first half of the tribulation period is extended about 320 months. Remember the illustration of the tire with the slow leak.
In other writings about the Book of Revelation, I go through the trumpet judgments, but for now I just want to point out one verse of scripture.
15. And the seventh angel sounded: and there were great voices in heaven, saying, THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD, AND OF HIS CHRIST; AND HE SHALL REIGN FOR EVER AND EVER.
Remember this is the seventh trumpet, the very end of the first 1/2 of the tribulation period. This is the last trump. This is the time when the Lord comes with all of his saints and we meet him in the air.
To me this is a very positive statement to be taken literally. This surely is the beginning of the 1,000 year millennial Kingdom of God on this earth, that begins after the first 1/2 of the tribulation.
Your question is whether these events have taken place.
According to what the Lord spoke to me the seals began opening on April 10, 1984. the gap of 20 years and 83 days will be up sometime around June 24, 2007. So instead of a 42 month period for these events to occur the time is stretched to about 320 months. If this is true things will happen in a very subtle way.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
This does not say war it says take peace from the earth. All the security beginning with the blast of the barracks in Lebanon was the beginning of the terrorist activities that became skyjackers and the security spread through out the world.
In the early morning hours of 23 October 1983, a truck loaded with explosives crashed through the security perimeter of the United States Marine Corps Barracks in Beirut, Lebanon. In the explosion that followed, 241 U.S. Military personnel were killed and 80 seriously wounded. These young people, on a mission of peace in a land stricken by violence, were killed as they slept.
The 1980s brought both good and bad to the airline industry. 1984 was the safest year of air travel, with no major crashes in the United States. The following year brought a dramatic turn, over 2,000 people lost their lives. Terrorism also came to the forefront in the 1980s, with two major bombing incidents.
On 9-11-01 with the planes crashing into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center marked the beginning of a global war against terrorism. Life seems to have changed for everyone. Now we are in the middle of a war that is predicted to involve many nations as terrorism is fought. At this time many people fear what will happen even within a few days.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
The wealth is being gradually transferred to believers. This may very well be happening at this time. There is much talk about doing away with the Federal reserve and changing to a new Congress controlled Central Bank System. The attach on the twin towers was an attach on the financial center of our nation and there seems to be drastic changes just ahead. This seems to be the reason that the Lord sent me to speak to the Financial Administrator of a Middle east country in 1984 in London. I have written about this experience in an Article called:
“My Story”. http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=39116
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
We have many signs, aids, new virus's and etc. Aids began in the early 1980's now in some countries in Africa 50% of the population have aids and are destined to dies soon. Now look at mad Cow Disease, West Nile Virus and Hoof and Mouth disease has destroyed several million cattle through out Europe and is feared and projected to come to America. Now we have the threat of Amthrax and other diseases such as Small Pox. The world is now headed towards mass starvation as our food chain dwindles. We are now seeing the leading edge of nature turning against humanity, Many sharks are attacking swimmers in Florida, Animals have been reported to be attaching people from all over. Even raccoons, bears and etc.
These are only the beginning signs, and things are starting very slowly but seem to be gaining in speed. When the clock begins in 2007 there will still be the remaining months to be fulfilled. The sixth seal, if the time continues without another gap will not end until June of 2010.
Now if I have not taken a scripture literally, please point it out to me.
I am seeking truth and if it is not according to scripture it is wrong.
But I need people to point out the scriptures rather that quote traditional understanding and teaching. Judge this teaching by every word also.
Additional Words that I have since received.
A word received from the Lord: On 07/01/01 The Tabernacle of David is now being restored. TABERNACLE OF DAVID; This Phrase evidently refers to all twelve tribes of Israel living under the rule of Messiah.
9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
At about 11 P.M. on July 5,2001, The Holy spirit spoke to me saying the war in heaven is coming to an end and satan is being defeated. This reminded me of what I felt I had heard on about July 3, 2001 a few days earlier. I felt the Holy Spirit said the war was beginning. I was not thinking of heaven, but thought of what might be happening on the earth. This may be a fulfillment of Revelation 12: at this time. I would look to the restored city of Babylon, in Iraq to be satan's headquarters if he is cast upon the earth.
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
For further revelation of the Book of Revelation:
In the "Statement of My Present Understanding" I discussed what I believe through the breaking of the fifth seal.
The sixth seal is by far the most devastating, as well as the most important to understanding the revelation of Biblical prophecy. Based upon what I believe I have heard and been taught I will again attempt to put together a time line.
1. On April 10, 1984 I was told the tribulation described in the book of Revelation was beginning by the breaking of the first seal. The man on the white horse is the body of Christ coming together into unity to receive the anointing to break the yoke of Isaiah 10:27 and become the Branch of Isaiah 11:1-5. Each of the first six seals were opened in regular 6 month intervals.
2. The second seal opened on October 10, 1984.
3. The third seal opened on April 10, 1985.
4. The fourth seal opened on October 10, 1985.
5. The fifth seal opened on April 10, 1986.
6. The sixth seal opened on October 10, 1986.
7. The seventh seal opened on April 10, 1987.
The seventh seal was opened on April 10, 1987, and began a period of silence in heaven for one half-hour.
This was the beginning of a 42 month prophetic time table where 7 seals are released. They were released in a natural division of the 42 months with one seal being broken every 6 months, and each seal having a period of 42 months to be completed from the day the seal was broken.
The seventh seal was broken on April 10, 1987, which is the beginning of the devastating 7 trumpet judgments all contained in and a part of the seventh seal.
The moment the seventh seal was opened the prophetic clock, or time table, was temporarily put on hold for a period of one half-hour in heaven. The time is different in heaven. We are told in 2nd Peter 3:8 that one day to the Lord is as a thousand years. A half-hour in heaven is a period of 20 years and 83 days upon this earth. The prophetic time table is scheduled to begin again on June 24, 2007. At that time there will be a continuation of the 42 month prophetic time table with these times remaining:
first Seal 6 months remaining, second seal 12 months remaining, third seal 18 months remaining, fourth seal 24 months remaining, fifth seal 30 months remaining, and the seventh seal containing the 7 trumpet judgments 42 months remaining.
The above statements are not speculations, but calculations based on literal interpretation of the Word of God as it is written in the scriptures.
The description of the man with a crown on his head, and an arrow-less bow in his arms as he rides a white horse is a picture of the church under the anointing. The power is not in the arrow or natural way, but is spiritual power under the crown of Jesus, the head. The word spoken to one of the olive branch's was, Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit.
The prophetic overview of Revelation through the trumpet judgments is seen in Isaiah, chapters 10 through 12.
We see the anti-christ described in Revelation 13. We also see another type of anti-christ as a separate and different personality described as the leader of the north countries as they invade Israel as part of the fulfillment of the sixth trumpet judgment of the seventh seal. This person is Gog, described in Ezekiel 38 and 39. So in this overview Isaiah is speaking of the release of his people from Gog.
20. And it shall come to pass in that day that the remnant of Israel, and as such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob unto the mighty God.
22. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return and the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
This is speaking of Israel and not Judah when they are described as many as the sand of the sea. These are the ten lost tribes now identified as the church of Jesus Christ that will be re-united with Judah.
The consumption decreed is a planned destruction of the people that will be stopped because of the overflow of righteousness. The Lord is going to turn it around and destroy the destroyer.
23. For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined in the midst of the land.
This is the devastation of the armies of Gog described in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
24. Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod and shall lift up a staff against thee after the manner of Egypt.
This verse speaks of several things:  The people dwelling in Zion is Judah and not Israel,  Israel is dwelling among the north countries trying to return to the land of Israel.  Judah is being persecuted separately from Syria.  Syria seems to have Judah under siege.
25. For yet a very little while and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.
26. And the Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.
The slaughter of Midian was where Gideon and his 300 blew horns, broke pitchers, and the armies of Midian destroyed themselves in confusion. This freed Israel from the bondage of Midian. So something like this is going to happen again; the invading forces are going to destroy themselves.
The last part of this verse describes Moses. Just as he raised his rod to part the Red Sea for the people of Israel to cross on dry land, Moses will do a similar thing again to free his people again in another Exodus.
27. And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
This describes the power of the anointing given to God's people when they become one as that perfect man.
All these verses are coming to a focal point and verses 28 through 34 continuing in Isaiah 10: to describe the invading route and position of Magog prior to the shaking of the earth that causes the confusion where the invading armies destroy themselves. According to the sixth trumpet judgment there are 200 million soldiers.
Jeremiah 23:5-8 states at this time His Branch will be glorious, and they will no longer remember the Passover because the deliverance from these invading armies will be something greater to be celebrated.
The story and the sequence of events continue through Isaiah chapters 11 and 12. According to Ezekiel 39:25-28, this is the event that brings Israel and Judah back together again into unity as one people. With this unity of the body of Christ and Judah the Branch becomes fully developed. But the power is given to the Branch even before this to bring upon the anointing to make it happen, with all 7 spirits of the Lord operating with His standard of the 7 eyes upon one stone.
1. And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
2. And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and mite, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
3. And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears.
4. But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reigns.
Isaiah 11, starting with verse 12, describes the gathering of his people out of the northern nations as they return to the land of Israel.
Isaiah chapter 12 is a song of praise; as the song of Moses. Just like the song they sang after being delivered at the parting of the Red Sea.
Before we continue into Revelation and the possibilities of the sixth seal, I want to address the phrase, THE LORD OUR Righteousness. In Jeremiah 33:16 this phrase is used in reference to Jerusalem and Judah, and does not direct the Lord directly. Notice the word used here is: "She" and not "He", other similar meanings are found in Isaiah 45:24, 54:17, 61:3, and Jeremiah 51:10.
This seems to be a statement of praise, and will be spoken by the people praising the Lord for what He is doing through them, in all power and authority. This may be like saying, I am not righteous, I am a sinner saved by grace, anything righteous in me is due to the Lord; The Lord is my righteousness. The rallying point among God's people, THE LORD OUR Righteousness.
Now let us look at the trumpet judgments of the seventh seal to see the similarities of the plagues that were put upon Egypt to free the people. Rather than freeing the people out of just the land of Egypt this plague falls upon one-third of the earth to free God's people.
This man in the spirit of Moses will stand before Gog and demand "Set my people Free." And this man Gog refuses.
All the green vegetation upon 1/3 of the earth is destroyed by fire.
All the water in 1/3 of the oceans is turned to blood.
All fresh water is turned into wormwood on 1/3 of the earth.
The sun quits shining upon 1/3 of the earth.
The bottomless pit is opened up and demons and devils are allowed to torment evil people upon 1/3 of the earth.
At this point Gog releases the people who come out of the north countries with all the silver and the gold.
Like Pharaoh of Egypt Gog decides to destroy the people to take back his lost wealth and gain more. His invasion of Israel is the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 & 39, as well as the sixth trumpet judgment.
We have skipped over the sixth seal judgment, and we will discuss it here before we get to the seventh trumpet judgment.
12. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.
13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14. And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island moved out of their places.
15. And the kings of the earth and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bond man, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
16. And said to the mountains and rocks fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that siteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
17. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
At this point I want to say the Lord has revealed some things to me about this, and I am drawing a few conclusions that seem right to me. This is a statement of my present understanding, and take it for whatever that may mean.
The sun becomes more than black - it disappears - and the earth becomes black. It no longer rotates around the sun. The sun no longer exists. The planets in the solar system change there orbits, and are rolled up like a scroll into a fairly tight ring of circles with each one having a new orbit around the earth. The earth has now become the center of the universe, because the Son of God has come to dwell upon the earth and we have the new heavens and the new earth. The sixth seal is the return of Christ.
The prophetic time table stopped with 36 months remaining time to complete the sixth seal, and 42 months remaining for the seventh seal. When the prophetic clock begins again the sixth and the seventh seal events will be happening together simultaneously. So now with what we have learned let's add the mix of the seventh seal.
5. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth and there were voices and thunderings and lightnings and an earthquake.
Voices, thunderings, and lightnings. What does this indicate?
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.
This seems to be the departure from heaven to earth of the Lord with His saints and angels coming back to earth.
I want to now let you read what the Lord spoke to me in my meditation on January 12, 2000.
Yea I have been with you, my son, and you have delivered the message as I intended. Your feelings have not interfered. Your emotion and your passion are to be admired by my people. You have won a spiritual battle. The word has been sent out that you have conquered the enemy, and they are running for cover. You have divulged secrets of the Kingdom.
Yea, I have been present with you and also abiding in you. The various quotations were of me as you spoke with a listening ear. You have been marvelous before the Kingdom of Heaven, and they are shouting for joy. The kingdom is in great celebration of what you have revealed. You have revealed the early entry in the Kingdom tonight without knowing it.
You stated that the Kingdom of God may happen at the sixth seal before the seven trumpets and the rest of the seven bowl judgments of the tribulation. What a surprise it was when My people heard these words! They recognized My Word spoken through you and knew that it was true. I have spoken these words through you that you were not aware of. They have shocked both kingdoms: Satan’s kingdom with fear and the Kingdom of Heaven with joy. You are asking, “How will I be able to tell the body of Christ?” The answer is - don’t. Don’t speak this to anyone. But write it out in your book, and I will put the pieces together for you.
My words have been spoken they are truth and they are life.
You be the judge. I just stated what was told me. Paul says that we are in a race for the Kingdom with many witness’s cheering us on.
15. And, the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying. The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall reign forever and ever.
According to Joel
The man on the white horse conquers with the anointing of the crown of Jesus Christ.
I will approach this through other scriptures, I gave you an over view Isaiah's, now we will go to the book of Joel.
Joel 2:7-11 Seems to Speak of the man on the white horse.
7. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks.
8. Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk everyone in his path; and when they fall upon their sword, they shall not be wounded.
9. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining;
11. And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army; for his camp is very great; for he is strong that executeth his word for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Verse 20 speaks of the results of the sixth trumpet judgment, God and Magog's dead bodies on the mountains of Israel. Ezekiel 39:
20. But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him unto a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
21. Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice; for the Lord will do great things.
The Millennial kingdom begins at the seventh trumpet.
15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever.
The Millennial kingdom begins.
23. Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; for he hath given you the former rain moderately and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Please spread the word.