Comment on this article |
Email this article |
CAPITALISM OR US (english)
Email: freemass (nospam) 37.com
22 Sep 2002
NOW OR NEVER
CAPITALISM OR US
1) Conquer the five fears.
2) Manifesto your Anarcho-Mata-Theory of the CIA.
3) Contact me directly and/or indirectly.
4) Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe are more advanced than America.
5) Even the people of Africa and Asia are more conscious and developed then the citizens of the USA.
6) If you cannot beat them then confuse them first and later beat them.
7) For the establishment of full CIA (Communist-Individualist-Anarchy).
8) Those who are not on the edge of the opening are doomed to oblivion.
9) The future is dead like the past. Break free of this Dichotomy-Cortextomy.
10) Join us or die, absorb anarchy or become anti-humanity.
THE COMMUNIACTIVE NEGA-REACTION OF
Sub-vocal communication in the inhuman prison.
1. Coughing + snorting.
3. Ritualistic behavior.
4. Sleeping manners.
5. Intimidation + hierarchy of violence + reprisal.
6. Police conspiracy + dangerous other activities.
7. Psychosis general + individuals of deferent socio-religious + national identities.
8. Supergrass + traitor.
THE ELEMENT OF MADNESS + ITS REFUSAL
Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Madness = Socio-national + personal.
The influence of madness on religion, nationalism, Statism, etc. + vise-versa.
Blocking the emission of general + particular, mental + social disturbances by reflecting back, boomerang like, back to the emitter.
Implication of the politico-criminal + psychiatry.
IN A CAPITALIST SOCITY YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY
ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT IS IMPORTANT
Never it seems has there been a society with more information than knowledge.
Keeping the people ignorant + giving them barely enough information to perform their task.
Gladiators may be trained to kill each other in the ring but very often such training can be used to revolt.
Information has become as much as spectacular weapon as a weapon of the spectacle.
THE LIMITATION OF SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION
1. Epistemology & ontology of the scientifico-religious experience.
2. Delimitation of consciousness.
3. Negation of scientific objectivity + religious subjectivity.
4. Meta-dialectical unity of consciousness + the forces (laws) of nature.
5. Madness as pauperism.
6. Insanity as a socio-material class-economical + political entity.
7. God science + their collapse.
8. Meta-atheism + post-atheist actualization + realization though concrete evidential factuality.
9. Post-scientific = meta-science.
DONíT GIVE A DAMN
1. the conquest of all fears except brain surgery.
2. Total liber@tional behavior Ė self-determination + its impact on the social surrounding.
3. Revolutionary dispersion; the spread of anarchic vibr@tion.
4. The achievement of mission impossible + the elimination of negation.
5. The victory of anarchic consciousness.
6. The final distribution of capital.
7. The reconstruction of anarcho-communist society + environment.