US Indymedia Global Indymedia Publish About us
Printed from Boston IMC : http://boston.indymedia.org/
Boston.Indymedia
IVAW Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier
Testimonies
Brad Presente

Other Local News

The Boston Underground (archive)
Spare Change News
Open Media Boston
Somerville Voices
Cradle of Liberty
The Sword and Shield

Local Radio Shows

WMBR 88.1 FM
What's Left
WEDS at 8:00 pm
Local Edition
FRI (alt) at 5:30 pm

WMFO 91.5 FM
Socialist Alternative
SUN 11:00 am

WZBC 90.3 FM
Sounds of Dissent
SAT at 11:00 am
Truth and Justice Radio
SUN at 6:00 am

Create account Log in
Latest Comments Create or login to a User account?
TitleRecentLatestLast Author
Pressure builds to stop cut in staff hours107/21/02Jon Chance
Tank and Air Force Units Activated for deployment around the U.S.207/21/02repost/ledger-enquirer
Arabs recognized Israel - 1919107/20/02Chuck Morse
POLICE STATE by charles amsellem207/20/02c
AIR FARCE ONE (June 17, 2002 version)307/20/02conspotter
IMF/World Bank Action in DC: Date: Sept 28107/19/02criticalmass
Palestinian Activist Has Pre-Trial Hearing - Sort of107/18/02John Smith
HAVE A LAST STROKE & DIE (July 17, 2002 version)107/18/02timo
Students Frustrated with TIPS Rally Against Program107/18/02Dirty Sanchez
Armed Females of America107/18/02Jon Chance
Green Anarchy Tour 2002107/18/02John the Baker
HARVARD PRESIDENT SUMMERS ANNOUNCES CONTINUED FUNDING OF ISRAELI WAR CRIMES107/17/02Pat Kincaid
BUSH REGIME TO USE 4% OF US POPULATION TO SPY ON THE OTHER 96%107/17/02bumpinthenight
THEY WILL NOT PASS! SHUT DOWN THE NEO-NAZIS IN D.C. AUGUST 24!207/17/02bumpinthenight
Defend the Palestinian People!107/16/02karen