My book has been published and I believe once known will lead to the elimination of neoliberalism which my book shows stems from a 'hidden' UN collectivist agenda which involves gross violations of the Universal Declaration and the UN Charter. I recommend the West, which has been determined for decline, boycott the UN until the collectivist agenda is removed.
Trump managed to stage himself as a candidate waging a crusade against the political establishment. Does politics only give more to the top 1% and lose sight of the remaining 99%? Was this the revenge of the degraded?
A weekly 30 minute review of international news and opinion, recorded from a shortwave radio and the internet. With times, frequencies, and websites for listening at home. 3 files- Highest quality broadcast, regular broadcast, and slow-modem streaming. Sputnik Radio, Radio Havana Cuba, and NHK World Radio Japan.
Sessions as AG of Alabama executed only blacks, used the unconstitutional hitching post as a form of punishment, has at other times recommended the death penalty for a second sentence for marijuana sales, has voted for torture and against the Violence Against Women Act.